Y/N's True Primal Form!

Another long chapter incoming! I hope you like it!

3rd Person POV:

After the two warriors merged, Son-Goku and Y/N... They hovered in the sky alongside their enemy, Majin Buu.

Buuhan: F/N, eh?

F/N ignored Buu as he was inspecting his new body.

Buuhan: Wow, I'm impressed. I can sense a considerable amount of Ki emitting from you. Perhaps you won't bore me like all the others did.

F/N continued ignoring Buu while he flexed his muscles and threw punches in the air.

Buuhan: So you're giving me the silent treatment...? Alright then, I'll play a part in your little game. Let's see how long you can hold in your screams after the pain I endure on you...

F/N gave him a smug look and turn his back towards Buu.

Buuhan: Wha-... Grr. YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF. HOW DARE YOU TURN YOUR BACK TO THE GREAT MAJIN BUU!

Buu charges towards F/N who was cracking his neck. Before he could even reach him, F/N lifted his leg backwards and kicked Buu in the chin causing pushing him far back and hold it in pain.

Buuhan: Damn you Saiyan! Don't let that ego go to your head! Don't forget, I have 3 powerful Saiyans, and you only have two. I'm still much stronger!

F/N: As a wise man once said: Quality over quantity.

Buuhan: What's that?

F/N: That's right Buu-Buu. What those "Half" Saiyans inside of you lack is experience. And when you absorb them, you feed off their knowledge and techniques, correct?

Buuhan: ...

F/N: Oooo, now look who's the quite one.

Buuhan: Zip it! You talk too much! I'll shut your mouth just like I did to Chi-Chi and 18-

F/N punches Buu in the gut and slices off his head with a Ki blade.

F/N: So you get annoyed at me for not talking, and now you say I talk too much? You really are one kind of a freak, aren't you?

Buu regenerates his head and throws a punch at F/N, but he dodges it. Buu keeps throwing multiple punches only for them to hit the air as F/N keeps dodging all of them.

Buuhan: Grr, STAY STILL!

F/N: No thanks.

Buu tries to throw another hit, but F/N counters with a upper-cut. He then punches Buu multiple times extremely fast, way too fast for Buu to respond to. F/N kicks Buu upwards higher in the air, and then slams him into the ocean.

F/N: I wish you'd take this seriously.

Buu shoots out of the water as fast as a bullet.

Buuhan: Just who do you think you are?

F/N: Give up already. You have no hope of beating me. I already proved it in the last minute. It's over.

Buuhan: Y-You fool! You haven't beaten me yet!

All of his wounds heal themselves and vanish.

Buuhan: Heh heh heh, what? Did I surprise you?

Buu said while laughing.

F/N: Woah, big shocker. Definitely didn't know you could do th- Quit it Buu! You're embarrassing yourself.

Buuhan: ENOUGH! NO MORE LOUD MOUTH! SAY GOODBYE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH!