Only 12 Hours Remain... (Who are the Mighty 10 Warriors?)

Previously on...

Beerus: We'll all reconvene at Bulma's place

Goku: What? Why do you wanna go to Earth?

Beerus: I prefer to talk strategy there. So we can eat while we plan! In fact, eating the best Earth foods now is more important than ever before, because I probably won't have the chance for much longer.

Y/N: Alright. Me and Kakarot will choose the team members, because Dad doesn't really know much of the Z fighters that well.

Bardock: Alright. I'll just train by myself in the meantime...

The Tournament of Power... In only 40 hours... This is serious. Our chances of winning could either be high, or low. It all matters on picking a good team. And I think I know just who to choose.

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

After returning to Earth, we were all eating the food Chi-Chi made us at capsule corp to celebrate the upcoming birth of Bulma's baby.

Shin walks over to the table.

Shin: Sorry to interrupt, but perhaps we should select our team first and then eat?

Beerus: If you're going to rush me, then pick them yourself. Although, you better make sure they can win...

He said while glaring at Shin sinisterly.

Shin: O-Of course. *Sigh*

Shin began walking away, but you took one last bite of your food and stood up.

Y/N: Don't worry Supreme Kai. I'll help you choose.

Shin: Y/N? Thanks. I appreciate that very much.

Gohan: I'll help as well. I'm aware of how important this is, and having the best members is critical.

Y/N: Thanks Gohan. And You'll be apart of the team too, right?

Gohan: Yeah. I want to protect all of you guys, and if I can help do that by fighting, so be it!

Y/N: That's great to hear. But before we go and look for more team members, tell me something.

Gohan: Yes?

Y/N: Can you still go Mystic? You know, the thing you used when we both fought Buu?

Gohan: I- Um- Well...