Tournament of Destroyers (PART 1)

Previously on...

Goku: Uh, Y/N? You're coming too right?

Y/N: No. Training in the stupid white abyss isn't going to do me any good. We'd only get a little bit stronger. You, me, and Vegeta are almost at our limits as of now. It'll take more than just training to break it. But it'll help Dad a lot! You should teach him how to go in that Super saiyan with blue hair form thingy.

Goku: Oh yeah, I can do that. Say, why don't you ever use that form? It's pretty handy.

Y/N: Though I admit, it is a little bit stronger than my Super Saiyan 4 limit breaker. But blue has too much of a stamina drain. Maybe I'll use it as a last resort. Anyway, I'm ordering pizza for dinner! Come on 18. You too Dad. Pizza is great! You're gonna love it.

18: Alright. Also, Gine is at the house too with Blayze. You two can stay in the guest room.

Bardock: Cool. Thanks for the heads up.

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

The long awaited day of the Universe 6 tournament had arrived. Everyone waited outside of capsule corp.

 Everyone waited outside of capsule corp

Whis: Good day everyone. Are we all ready to go?

Everyone: We're ready Whis!

Whis: Excellent. We'll begin transportation to the tournament arena shortly. Please form a single file line and board the hexahedron, and NO shoving. Let's try to be civilized.

Gine: Wow, this is kinda like a little field trip.

Blayze, Goten, and Trunks run over to the hexahedron.

Blayze: WOAH! What is this thing?

Blayze said astonished

Goten: Where's the door?