Y/N vs Beerus (Battle of Gods)

Previously:

Beerus: The legends say that the Super Saiyan God rivals my power. So I'm expecting a good battle.

Y/N: You won't be disappointed. With my newfound spirit control and God powers, nothing in this UNIVERSE can stop me!

Beerus: A very bold statement. But let's see. Feel free to attack me any way you like. Wait Huh-

Beerus barely dodges a Ki blast from behind him from a clone of Y/N.

Beerus: Now that's impressive, but cheap.

Y/N: You did say I could attack you "any way I like".

You instant transmission to Beerus and go in for the hit, Beerus grabs it.

Y/N: Heh, I'm excited, I just know this is going to be a great battle...!

Y/N's POV:

Beerus throws a kick at you, wanting to see how strong you are. You block it, creating a massive shockwave making all the clouds around you vanish.

Beerus: You know, I'm surprised you blocked that so easily. Many would've lost just by the sheer sight of me. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a Super Saiyan G-

You punch Beerus in the face sending him all the way into the cruise ship.

Y/N: I thought you wanted a godly battle. Not a damn talking battle.

Bulma's Mind: (THAT'S RIGHT Y/N! SHOW THAT STUPID KITTY CAT WHO'S BOSS!)

Beerus flies back up to you astonished. You throw many rapid hits at him, but he dodges all of them. He counters with a upper cut, and grabs your arm. He spins you around many times.

Y/N: WOAAAAHHH!!!

Beerus: HIYA!

He throws you into and whole city and many people scream. He doesn't let you catch a break and flies all the way over to you and throws a hit at you, but you block it. You both clash all the way up into the sky going higher and higher.

*In the distance*

Gohan: They've gone too high for us to see.

Gohan said while looking up.

Krillin: Aww man, that's no fair. How are we supposed to know what's happening?!

Bulma: Yeah! I'm with Krillin! This is too frustrating. Come on guys, let's go after them!

Bulma began running, to the front of the boat, and everyone turned towards her confused.

Piccolo: Right, quickly everyone!

Everyone followed her into a capsule corp ship. They took off and flew after Beerus and Y/N. Vegeta stayed behind.

Goku: Woah, look at them! They're really going all out!

Piccolo: And it seems Y/N is actually landing a good amount of blows.

------

Beerus: Y/N, out of every mortal I've faced, you're definitely among the high ranking. I'd say you're the tenth strongest.

Y/N: But aren't I a real God now, not a mortal?

Beerus: No. You're just a mortal with godly energy. Nothing more.

Y/N: Not for long... Hehe.

Beerus tilted his head and questioned.

Beerus: What's so funny? Is there something I missed...?