Great Ape Festival (End of Saiyan Saga)

Previously on...

Y/N: Can't we just intercept him before he launches the attack?

Goku: NO! If he sees us coming towards him, he'll unleash the blast prematurely.

Y/N: Grrr... Then what do you suggest we do?!

Goku: I'll serve as a distraction by charging my own energy beam. Meanwhile, you can launch a surprise attack from behind. Can I trust you to do that?

Y/N: ...Alright, seems simple enough. I'll do it.

Goku: Thanks, I appreciate it.

Goku begins charging his energy beam, his power surging.

Goku: KA... ME... HA... ME... HAAAAAAAA!!!!

*INTRO*

---

3rd Person POV:

Goku: KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAA!!!

Vegeta: THIS THE END OF YOUR MISERABLE LITTLE PLANET, GALIK GUN!!!

In a desperate attempt to kill the low class warriors, Vegeta fires his Galick Gun beam, which heads straight for Goku's. Both of their beams collide leaving Vegeta shocked that they are equal in power.

 Both of their beams collide leaving Vegeta shocked that they are equal in power

Y/N Notices that this was the perfect distraction, and flew behind Vegeta. As for Vegeta, it was too late. He was pinned, and all he could do was watch helplessly as Y/N fires his Prime Blast. Because of Vegeta being damaged, he wasn't able to concentrate, allowing Goku to win the beam struggle. Vegeta was the blown far away in the sky, while Y/N goes down to check on Goku who's body looks very strained.

Y/N: You did it Kakarot... I can't believe you were on par with Prince Vegeta! Not even I could ever pull that off.

Goku: It's not over yet, I can still sense him. Damn it!