The Right Andriods

Previously on...

Old Andriod: We know all of you

Old Andriod: We know all of you. You are Tien, yes? He is Piccolo, and he is- Um. Who the hell are you?

Y/N: Oh wow so it's like that?! AM I NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO DO RESEARCH ON ME TOO?!

Old Andriod: Well even weak people I do research on, but you must have been so irrelevant that I neglected you. Or I just forgot to do research on you. Hint hint, I never forget anything, so it's most likely the first option.

Y/N: OOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT TO POUND YOU INTO THE DIRT YOU WRINKLED BASTARD.

We all flew off towards a wasteland to fight at.

Tien: You looked pretty amped up about what he said Y/N. Are you angry?

Piccolo: There's no need to be angry Y/N. It's actually good that he doesn't know much about you. It gives you an advantage over him.

Y/N: Though you may be right Piccolo, It's not that I'm angry. It's that I'm just so excited to slash him to bolts and screws with my Ki blade.

Piccolo: Hmph, I see.

Goku: Heads up guys! This seems like a good place to fight. Let's settle it here.

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV

Old Andriod: THATS FAR ENOUGH. We will fight right here. You have lost your right to choose the location.

Y/N: This is where we were gonna fight anyway dork.

Old Andriod: Shut your mouth you irrelevant freak.

Y/N: Who are you talking to grandpa? Watch your tone. You look like you're about to shrivel up and pass away any minute now.

Fat Andriod: Watch your mouth when speaking to him.

Y/N: Oh great. And what are you supposed to be? You look like a clown. You have no right to speak unless you're performing for a birthday party.

Goku: *Pant* *Pant* So, before we fight. tell us. How do you know who we are?

Old Andriod: Isn't it obvious? I've been spying on you. Using a small bee-sized robot from the very beginning. From your fight with Piccolo, up until your fight with Vegeta. Though my robot can only contain a select amount of data. So it was only able to get data from you and Vegeta during that fight. I did all of this so I can someday get revenge against you and witness your defeat.

Goku: Revenge against me, huh?

Old Andriod: Yes, only Dr. Gero survived after you killed the red ribbon army.