Challenge from Lord Champa

Previously on...

Bardock steps up to Whis and kneels down

Whis' Mind: (Oh dear, am I seeing double?)

Bardock: My name is Bardock. Y/N and Kakarot's father. I am humbled by your presence, Whis. I've heard quite some interesting things about you, and I know that you're able to increase one's power greatly with training. I ask that you please train me alongside these three, so I can prove of use when fighting future threats.

I've never seen Dad so formal like this.

Whis: It's certainly nice to meet you Bardock. I haven't seen of you in the past, so I assume you were recently revived with Earth's wish orbs, correct?

Bardock: Yes.

Whis: Hm, I don't see why not. I accept your request. But just know that your training will be easier than what the other three because you will need to get caught up. I already sense God Ki in you, so that saves time. Well, shall we get going boys?

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

(6 months later at Beerus' World)

Whis drinks his cup of tea, while Goku, Vegeta, and Bardock were doing handstand pushups with their thumb using extra weighted suits. You were sitting on a large rock close to everyone meditating.

Whis: Mmmm. *Sip* Mm... My, this Tea that Bulma gave us is positively delightful! I mean truly, this is the definition of exquisite.

---

Vegeta 4- 49,995...

Goku: 49,996. Ngh...

Bardock: 49,997! Tch.

Vegeta: 49, 998... GRAH!

You peeked your eye open in annoyance over the grunting sounds they made, but you closed it back trying to focus on your inner-training.

---

Goku: W-What's wrong? YOU TIRED?!

Bardock: Like hell I am!

Vegeta: Damn it...

Goku: 49,999!

Bardock paused for a moment struggling to push himself up.

Vegeta: Well? Hurry it up! I'm dying over here!

Bardock: Don't get your panties in a bunch Prince Vegeta. This is hard! 50,000!!!