Frieza's Final Form!

Previously on...

Vegeta: Tch... of all the people to show up, it had to be that freak we killed back on Earth! The Dragon Balls were used to bring back this deadweight?! What a waste!

Piccolo: Sorry to disappoint you. But let's make one thing clear.

Vegeta: Oh?

Piccolo: I'm coming for you next. After we take care of Frieza that is.

Vegeta: Please, don't make me laugh.

The thing is, I think piccolo actually would be able to beat Vegeta. His power level seems to be equal to that of Frieza!

Frieza: So yet another Namekian worm has come to die?

Y/N: Well, let's make this quick.

I said while getting into my fighting stance.

Piccolo: Back off. I fight alone.

Gohan: What?!

Krillin: Wha...?

Vegeta: Hmph... It's your funeral. You have no idea what your up against. Fine, go ahead.

---

*INTRO*

3rd Person POV:

Piccolo lands a solid punch in Frieza's gut causing him to cough up spit. Frieza does the same to piccolo. They both start trading blows until it's to fast for everyone but Y/N to see. Beams and Ki blast werre tossed everywhere. This goes on for about 5 minutes.

Frieza: There's something different about this one... No matter. It's of little consequence. He's still far from a worthy opponent.

Krillin: No way...! He's actually fighting on par with Frieza!

Vegeta: No, he's doing better than that!

Gohan: Wow, I knew Mr. Piccolo could do it!

Y/N: He was not that damn strong on Earth! Simple training in a short amount of time can't make you that strong. He had to have done something else, but what?

While piccolo was distracted, Frieza flies over to him, elbows him, and then slams him to the ground.