The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Previously on...

Vegeta: You dare underestimate my power? I'll become stronger

Vegeta: You dare underestimate my power? I'll become stronger. I swear I will! I will go beyond Super Saiyan!!! Y/N, come with me!

Y/N: Huh? Why?

Vegeta: Just follow me already!!!

Vegeta flies off.

What could Vegeta want with me? I'm kind of curious. I guess I'll follow him.

Y/N: I'm going to see what he wants. I'll be back guys.

Piccolo: Alright then. You go see what Vegeta's up to. Krillin and Trunks will head back to Gero's lab and destroy present-day cell before he's finished being created. Me and Tien will continue searching around here for the time being.

Trunks: Right.

Krillin: Well, if we come up empty, we'll just head back to Kame House... We can check the news for clues.

With that, everyone including me flew off. But the question kept repeating in my head. Just what does Vegeta want with me?

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

I followed Vegeta for 30 minutes and we landed in a grass field near capsule corp.

Y/N: Vegeta, stop this! Just what do you want?

Vegeta: Train with me.

Y/N: Huh?

Vegeta: TRAIN WITH ME!

Y/N: But, why do you want to train with ME of all people? You usually like to train by yourself. Especially now that you're a super saiyan, I thought you wouldn't need me anymore.

Vegeta: Don't be foolish! You're the only one out of all the idiots who I can actually trust. In short terms: I hate you the least.

Y/N: There has to be a reason why you want to train with me! It's not just because you want to for fun.

Vegeta: Don't you understand? When we were just children, we've heard stories about the legendary super saiyan. The most mightiest warrior of them all! So why are we losing now? The last few days... I've come to the conclusion that Super Saiyan isn't enough. There has to be a level beyond it. There just HAS TO BE! If we stay as we are now, we'll lose, and then we'll die. And losing is not something I tolerate!

Y/N: Hmm, you have a point Vegeta. Losing isn't fun, and I don't accept it either. But let's think about it, do we really have what it takes to surpass Super Saiyan?