•·.·' Prolouge '·.·•

5wirl, best known for their hit song "Should You Be Trapped In A Windless Land," is a popular boy band formed and debuted under Teyvat Entertainment. The band consists of members Venti (lead vocalist), Aether (keyboardist), Xiao (bass guitarist - rapper), Kazuha (guitarist) and their latest addition, Heizou (drummer).

The band has garnered a huge fanbase across the globe, duly aided by Teyvat Entertainment -- a prolific record label known for working with a slew of famous artists. It goes without saying that anyone harboring aspirations of a musical career, or those simply seeking a stable career, would strive to seize an opportunity with Teyvat Entertainment.

And you know that.

Thus here you are, standing before the towering 20-story building, anxiety etched on your visage. It's no wonder that you're feeling nervous; after all, the opportunity to interview with Teyvat Entertainment is nothing short of a dream come true. For the price of bags under your eyes you finally managed to secure an interview with Teyvat Entertainment for the coveted position of a music manager. You've always harbored a passion for the music industry and longed to help emerging artists realize their potential. 

And of course you can't forget the money-

"Nonono, that's not ALL you're here for!" you chide to yourself, shaking your head violently. You are keenly aware that the success and fame of the artist assigned to you will not only reflect positively on your own reputation but also enhance the money you gain. While it is true that the job will require increased effort and labor, your primary focus is on the financial gain.

And especially given recent events, you may be in desperate need of that right now.

Stepping into the towering building, you are immediately struck by the opulence of the interior. 

Holy shit.

"So this is what's inside one of the most well-known music industries." You think to yourself.

Your eyes are immediately captivated by the flurry of activity swirling around you, a symphony of movement and sound that fills the expansive interior of the music industry. Amidst the chaos, your attention is drawn to a petite figure with ash blonde hair fashioned into playful pigtails. Your heart races as you realize who it is.

"TH-THAT'S-"

"Barbara!" You see another employee call out her name and hand her some papers. You can hardly believe your eyes. Barbara Pegg, a highly acclaimed solo artist amongst the industry. She's known to captivate audiences with her sweet and kind personality, and her songs that later on became major hits.

You stand rooted to the spot, feeling your cheeks flush with warmth as you try to compose yourself. Thankfully, a tap on your shoulder jolts you back to reality.

"Ehm, are you Y/N L/N?" asks a young woman.

"Huh? Oh, yea that's me." you reply, trying to regain back your composure.

"You have a job interview at 10:15, correct?" she inquires. You nod to her question.

"Right this way, please. Follow me." she says, leading you through a maze of corridors until you arrive at a closed office door.

"Your boss is waiting for you inside. Once you're ready, you may enter the room and begin the interview," the woman explains.

"Ah, I see. Thank you very much," you reply, grateful for her guidance. As she leaves, a surge of emotion overtakes you -- anxiety, dread, and excitement swirling together in a chaotic maelstrom. Your palms start to sweat, your heart pounding in your chest, and your stomach fluttering with nerves.

Taking a deep breath, you steel yourself for what's to come. "No point in running out now," you tell yourself. With one last fortifying inhale, you open the door and step into the unknown.