Ch. 14: Meet The Parents

➳Venti

5WIRL DAILY NEWS✔️

🔥[VERY HOT NEWS] During #FavoniusMusicAwards #5wirl bandmember #VENTI announces their NEW manager live on stage.

+ It is also confirmed by further inspection that this is the same person that bandmember #XIAO HELD HANDS with months ago.

The ensuing reactions from fans and followers have been nothing short of chaotic.

SO YOUNG???

WAIT WHAT OMFGG

Can they even lead the band?

WOAHHHHHH

I just got out of a coma what'd I miss

˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹

"Man, the news is spreading quick," you muse, leisurely scrolling through your social media feeds within the tranquil confines of your office space. It comes as no surprise that such news is garnering immense attentiona globally renowned band appointing a new manager to replace the previous one who suddenly disappeared. Who wouldn't eat that up?

Interrupting your scrolling, a knock resonates from your office door. "Huh? Come in," you call out, intrigued by the interruption.

The door swings open, revealing a vibrant fellow with twin braided blue hair striding towards your desk. "Morning!" he greets cheerfully.

"Good morning, Venti. What is it this time? What, did you burn down the kitchen?" you jest, accompanied by a teasing smile.

Venti's joyful expression momentarily falters, replaced by a hint of offense. "Heyy! Geez, let that go will you? Fine, I won't try to cook again. I'll just have my delicious dishes all to myself!" he retorts, pouting and turning their head with a subtle huff.

"Anywaysss," Venti proceeds to grasp your hand gently, lifting you from your seat with an air of urgency. "Your presence is needed in the lobby," he informs you.

Perplexed, you inquire, "What? Why?"

"I'll explain along the way," Venti insists, his voice brimming with eagerness. Urging you forward, he attempts to pull you out of the office.

"Alright, alright! There's no need to dislocate my arm," you quip, freeing yourself from Venti's grasp, and willingly stride alongside him toward the lobby.

"I wonder what's this all about."

˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹

"Hm-mh!" Venti starts a melodic hum as the two of you proceed towards the lobby, strolling without a care in the world.

Observing his carefree demeanor, you cast him a deadpan gaze. "Are you gonna tell me what this is about or what?" you press, urging him to disclose the details.

"Oh, right, ehe," he replies, slowing his pace. "So uh- Aether says there's a lot of commotion in the lobby right now," he muses, tapping a finger to his chin as he begins to explain, his gaze drifting upward in contemplation. "Apparently, there's someone who keeps trying to barge in the building and that they said they're here to meet you."

You squint your eyes in perplexity, struggling to comprehend his words. "What? But I haven't scheduled any appointments with anyone. Or else I would've informed the front desk," you assert.

"Yea that's what the front desk said, but they insist on seeing you. And now it's basically just the matter of who's eardrums in the lobby will explode first from all the yelling," Venti elaborates with a weary sigh.