Ch. 3: FUCKKKKKK

➳Kazuha

5WIRL DAILY NEWS✔️

📰[HOT NEWS] #5wirl bandmember #XIAO caught holding a MYSTERIOUS person's hand, along side the other 5wirl members in the background.

The post starts flooding with various comments.

XIAO IS DATING?!

Who are they?!?! HE'S MINE. 

What in the Wattpad is this.

I wanna be Xiao rn.

XIAO NOOOOOO, HE BELONGS TO ME.

Ya'll cringy as fuck.

˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹

"FUCK, I'm officially dead! Might as well bury me alive right now while my corpse hasn't rotten," you exclaim while shoveling another spoonful of ice cream into your mouth, drowning in despair.

After your picture got taken last night you thought nothing of it, it was just one person right? WRONG. Your world came crashing down when Venti showed you the post at the dorm. You immediately crumbled to the floor in defeat.

As apart of the idol community you yourself should've known. Even one random completely unimportant NPC can make it to the boards with a juicy enough post. Once the picture was posted it spread like crazy and even @5wirldailynews, a well-known news account amongst other 5wirl fans picked up on it.

The others tried comforting you the best they can, including Xiao. Albeit rather awkwardly as he just gave you a pat on the back, with a lengthy pause in between each pat. Sadly, they each slowly had to leave to attend personal events. Oh, of course all but one.

"Are you enjoying the tub of ice cream I gave you?" Kazuha asks. "I read somewhere that ice cream is quite the comforting snack."

You nod your head, grateful for Kazuha's thoughtfulness. "Thank you Kazuha. Really, it means a lot." 

"I'm sorry, It's really embarrassing for me to be stressing out like this Infront of everyone, I'm suppose to be helping you guys not the other way around." A heavy sigh escapes your lips.

"Personally, I see it as no trivial matter. Would you like me to indulge you the times former manager Kim experienced a nervous breakdown?" Kazuha giggles, taking you by surprise. You look at him with confusion.

"Bear in mind that no human being is truly perfect, so why must managers be an exception? It is a fallacy to believe that managers must be perfect beings, for they are merely humans, with their own set of flaws and imperfections," Kazuha states with a reassuring smile. "Manager Kim, too, had his own shortcomings. Yet, despite this, he was still highly respected, as it was recognized that perfection is not a prerequisite for respect and admiration." 

Kazuha pauses for a moment, he rests his hand gently on your shoulder, before speaking again. "And might I add, for taking on such a tremendous responsibility at such a young age, I must commend you. Many would have faltered under the weight of such a role, yet you have persevered. It is a testament to your resilience and strength." He concludes with a genuine smile of admiration.

You feel your cheeks start to heat up. "Seriously, thank you." You smile back at him. God no wonder the fandom nicknamed him the bands therapist.

You recline on the couch, your head sinking into one of the pillows. "Considering that you're still here, I'm guessing you didn't have any plans today unlike the others."

Kazuha scratches the back of his neck, a sheepish expression on his face. "Haha... Yes, I seldom confine myself with plans or events, thus why you may find my schedule to be quite vacant. I prefer to follow my whims and fancies, often spending my leisure time wandering through the great outdoors, heading wherever the wind takes me."