Future

This was it. It had been your last week at daycare and now it was time to say goodbye. You hugged your friends Blue, Blueprint, and Dream tightly. Your eyes burned to cry but you held them back,  you're not a baby anymore.  You were gonna be stronger, you made that promise with your friends.

"We'll see each other again" Dream chimed

"Yeah,  we're forever friends " Blueprint grinned

"Just you wait y/n we'll be bigger and see you again" blue smiled

You smiled in response hugging them all once more. The rest of daycare said goodbye to you individually. Sans was waiting for you to finish up, but you had one last thing to do before you left.

"Did you forget something y/n?" PJ asked as you walked back.

"Yea..." You looked in fells direction eyes burning with determination.

You strolled up to him. Fell himself seemed confused as to what you wanted.

Two more steps and you socked fell in the face. He held his cheek and everyone gasped in shock. PJ was stunned for words and sans was none the wiser to what was happening. You pointed at Fell.

"That's for lying about the magic word" you stuck your tounge out at him thrn quickly ran off before, PJ or Fell could do anything in response.

Sans turned his head to see you running to him.

"Said your goodbyes already?"

"Yep" you nodded your head hastily looking back at the daycare nervously "can we go now?"

Sans chuckled "sure thing" he held your hand and that was the last you ever saw of the daycare.

------

I sat on the tree branch looking down at Papyrus as he searched for me. I couldn't help but laugh a little. He was never gonna find me. I then had a small idea.

"Papyurs" I called from my position. I watched as he looked around in confusion.

"Over here" I called again. He looked all over unable to find me and I laughed in response.

"Y/N ENOUGH GAMES" his hands were on his hips,  a frown on his face.

I stood on the branches and yelled. "I'm up here!" Papyrus finally looked up, surprised etched onto his face.

"Catch me!" I jumped "Y/N WAIT-!!!" He held his arms out and caught me. While I was laughing Papyrus was not.

"Y/N PLEASE SPARE ME FROM YOUR DANGEROUS ANTICS!" He yelled

I stopped laughing "sorry papyrus" I gave him a kiss on the cheek in return and his mood quickly got better.

"WELL- AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO IT AGAIN" he hummed

"Wasn't I cool?" I asked him. Papyrus smiled at the question "BUT OF COURSE. AS MY NUMBER ONE STUDENT , YOUR QUICKLY ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING AS AWESOME AS YOUR TEACHER" he praised

Papyrus listen me onto his shoulder as we walked back to the house. On our way I caught a glance at one of those glowing orb like stars. I realized no one else but me seems to be able to see them. I haven't figured out much about what it does,  but I do know when I touch them I feel a strange kind of power. I haven't told sans and Papyrus about it yet though, I wasn't quite sure if I should.