Nightmare

A few weeks had passed since you've been taken out of school. You had heard Sans talk about putting you at a better place you didn't really pay attention to all of what he said. During the few Weeks you suddenly started to have nightmares but you made sure to keep quite about it. You started to put distance between you and the skeleton brothers, making sure you didn't get emotionally attached , you were being more careful, and had less trust then you intially did before.

When you used to hold hands with sans you stopped completely. Sans and Papyrus noticed the little change in you but they thought maybe you were just going through one of your moods because you were going to start school again although it wouldn't be now.

......

" you creep no one likes you"

"Not even your own mom loves you"

"Haha, we have a family and you dont"

......

"Y/N what did i tell you about embarrassing me, can't you do anything right at that school!!!" Your mother yelled at you her voice becoming distorted

One of the students told on you for something you didn't do and the teacher decided to call your mother, this was the consequence

You whimpered and cowered in fear under her angry glare.

You watched as her hand reached for you and grabbed you roughly by the arm dragging you across the floor.

You cried as she dragged you, afraid of what you knew would happen.

Your mother beat you mercilessly and threw you into the closet.

You began to hyperventilate, the walls looked like they were closing in.and voices rang out in your head.

"Freak!!"

"Everyone hates you!!"

"Unwanted!!"

"Piece of ****!!"

......

You shot up awake and panted. You were crying silently. You didn't want to go back to sleep after that, you didn't want to get hurt anymore.

You crawled off the couch and opened the front door (why? I don't know). You closed the door quietly and sat on the steps.

It was extremely cold outside but that didn't push you to move.

"You don't look to hot "

Your eyes looked down to see the devilish flower from before. You made no movement or reaction.

" Say what exactly are you doing out here so late, nightmare? " flowey said with a smile.

You looked at the evil flower with surprise.

"Heh, of course a snot nosed brat like you did" flowey went quite for awhile and a malicious grim made its way to his face

" .....hey you want to play a game? " the flower smiled at you evilly.

.....

You woke up with a jolt and groaned a bit.

"Oh kid your finally up, I was starting to wonder if you were gonna be sleeping for the entire day" you heard sans say

You glanced at him and saw him leaning on the couch. You turned over and rolled off the couch. You lost a bit of your balance but regained it.

"SANS IS THE HUMAN FINALLY AWAKE!?" Papyrus questioned.