BRAT

You've been living with the skelebros for three weeks now and they've been patient with you but sans was starting to reach his limit. They bought you new clothes which you refused to wear, gave you food which you refused to eat, tried to get you to take a bath which you refused to do. They've been nice to you trying to take care of you but you weren't making it easy for them, sometimes you would end up throwing a tantrum which made everyone unhappy. Papyrus would have to take a walk and sans would go to his room with void eyes not even passing you a glance. You only ever did this when you really didn't want them around you or when you just wanted to give them a hard time.

You were at the kitchen table again and everyone ate in silence which was unusual. Papyrus gave you a hopeful look maybe you would finally eat this time. You were indeed starving , you did eat but it was when they weren't looking and it would only be a little piece. You looked at the plate of spaghetti and vegetables you turned your head up at it.

"COME ON, PLEASE HUMAN, I TRIED DOING IT A LITTLE SPECIAL SO YOU WOULD EAT IT, ITS NOT HEALTHY TO STARVE YOURSELF LIKE THIS" Papyrus was worried, having to beg you to eat due to your stubbornness, however you didn't listen to papyrus.

Sans just watched the two of you in silence.

"I KNOW, HOW ABOUT I FEED IT TO YOU!" papyrus seemed happy at his idea he grabbed the fork from your plate and twirled the spaghetti around the fork and picked up a Brussel sprout and inched towards you.

You looked at the thing in disgust and slapped it out of papyrus hand making the fork drop. You wouldn't of really done that it was just the sight of the vegetable that made you react that way. Papyrus was shocked at your actions, you then slid the plate off the table making it fall to the floor. This was another one of your tantrums, seeing the vegetable triggered you.

Papyrus was sad now he looked like he was about to cry and now you really felt guilty.

"That's it!!" sans yelled slamming his hands onto the table making you jump and papyrus look up in surprise.

"It's okay sans really" Papyrus tried to calm his brother.

"No it's not papyrus, we've been patient with this kid and I'm tired of them disrespecting me and you!" sans yelled you shook in your seat as sans stood up, Papyrus stood up also.

"COME ON SANS IM SURE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" Papyrus tried to ease his brothers anger, but he wouldn't let it go.

"It's not an accident,  come here you brat" sans grabbed you by the arm taking you into the living room. You were frightened and started to tear up.

"EHHH!?!" you started to grow anxious.

"We gave you a home, kindness, tried to feed you, tried to give you clothes, give you a bath and all you ever did was throw it back in our faces, you never appreciated what we tried to do for you well here you go!!" Sans yelled and opened up the door to the house putting you outside. You looked back up at him with wide eyes.

"You obviously wanted to leave since you got here, if you wont respect us and appreciate the things we do for you then you don't need to be here!" Papyrus tried to stop sans but he closed the door.

...........

"SANS WE CANT JUST LEAVE THEM OUT THERE LIKE THAT!!" Papyrus yelled, worry written all over his face,

"Don't worry paps they're  not going to stay out there all night , just wait I'm just teaching them a lesson, we've obviously been too lenient with this kid." he said and sat on the couch turning on the tv.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT IF THEY LEAVE" Papyrus voiced his concerns.

Sans stayed quiet for a moment "......well then that's there choice"

..........

You stood outside staring at the front door with wide eyes. You couldn't believe he kicked you out. Guilt started to consume you as you thought about what sans said and he was right. Being outside in the cold like this and it reminded you of what your mother used to do. You started to cry a little until it turned into sobs .

.....

"SANS THE HUMAN IS CRYING!!"

"let them, they're not coming back until they learn their lesson"

You continued crying and tried opening the door but it was locked , this made you cry louder .  You softly knocked on the door hoping they would open it. Papyrus who was on the other side  couldn't take it anymore.

"SANS!" Papyrus complained 

"Alright.." he got up and opened the door looking at your crying face unamused. "Well?, are you going to behave and listen from now on?"

You nodded your head still crying and hiccupping.

"Alright, I want you to go and apologize to papyrus then take a bath, after that you are going to eat your food" sans said sternly and you nodded your head still crying.

You walked inside and walked to papyrus​ with red cheeks and a tear stained face and hugged his leg. This was your way of saying sorry. Papyrus hugged you back.

"ITS OKAY HUMAN" he teared up, seeing you in tears like that made his soul hurt.

You let go of him and went into the bathroom and took a 'bath' this only lasted 2 minutes, sans and papyrus saw this as a problem and decided to deal with that later. You were now dressed in pajamas that sans had bought you and went to the kitchen. The mess you made was cleaned up and a new plate was set in front of you. Papyrus left you and sans alone.

Sans watched to make sure you ate all your food. You ate all the spaghetti and it was delicious but you didn't touch a single vegetable. You looked up at sans as if to say your done but he glared at you.

"Eat all of it" he said sternly

You whined and looked down at your plate playing with it and bit off a little piece. You gagged at the taste and put it back on the plate looking at sans with pleading eyes but he gave you a stern look.

"Eh!!!" you whined and looked like you were going to cry again

"We'll stay here all night until you finish your food" sans said serious (don't you just hate when your forced to eat vegetables)

You sniffled and forced yourself to eat all as tears fell again. You finally finished it much to your disgust. Sans expression softened and he placed the plate in the sink. Sans used his magic to carry you and set you on the couch.

"I'll be back " Sans said walking upstairs to read his brother a story.

10 minutes later sans came back and you were dosing off. You were wide awake when you felt the couch shift indicating sans was next to you. You looked at the smiling skeleton then bowed your head.

"Sigh, look kid I'm sure you've been through a lot up on the surface and that makes you not trust anyone, but its different down here we care for each other especially brats like you" you flinched at sans words

"If we're gonna make this work your gonna have to start working with us on this okay?"

You nodded your head in understanding

"Okay then, well what's your name and how old are you?" sans asked.

You opened your mouth to speak but closed it, sans took note of this. You looked around for something to write with and found a pen and piece of crumpled paper. You wrote your name and the number five with your messy handwriting and held up the paper to sans.

"Wow five huh" sans say a bit surprised and you nodded your head you looked sleepy and sans asked one more question.

"Say y/n can you talk?" sans asked

You looked at sans hearing him call you by your name for the first time made you feel weird. You hesitated on answering sans. You shook your head yes. Sans got up as you laid down on your pillow and he wrapped you up in the blanket as you drifted off to sleep.

Sans walked upstairs after turning off the lights and started thinking. Maybe he had been taking the wrong approach.