CALM

You were sleeping soundly on the bed sans placed you on. He watched as you turned a little in your sleep wincing ever so often, it made him curious. This was new to him, you were new to him. It was usually Frisk that fell down but now it's the smallest kid he has ever seen that looks like they've been through hell and back. He sighed softly and closed the door walking downstairs to his brother who had a questionable look on his face.

"ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME WHAT IT IS NOW?" He urged, eager to know.

"Okay, but try not to get too excited, you don't want to wake em up"

"It's just a human k-"

"A HUMAN?!?!?!?!?" Sans didn't get to finish. The moment his brother heard the words human he lost it. Sans sighed with his smile widening.

"I CANT BELIEVE IT , WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME THIS EARLIER, JUST THINK SOON ILL BE IN THE ROYAL GUARD WITH EVERYONE BASKING AT MY FEET!!!!!" PAPYRUS boomed

Soon there were sounds of shifting being heard upstairs.

"so much for being quiet" sans sighed

.......

You stirred in your sleep fits of coughing waking you up. You sat up in a soft bed coughing into your little hands and saw red. You clenched your stomach in pain and then you started to notice your surroundings. You were in a room on a race car bed but it wasn't a room you were familiar with. You got down from the bed, quickly tripping on your own feet. You yelped in pain "Ehhah!!"

 You got up, your hands trembling slightly as you did. The oversized jacket that you wore fell slightly making the hood that covered your face come down. Your short (h/c) unkept hair showed , you were an adorable little girl, if you weren't always decorated in bruises and cuts and was well kept others would also think so. You stood to your feet as they wobbled and you began walking towards the door. Just as you reached to open it the rapid sounds of footsteps was heard coming to the door. You panicked and slid under the bed waiting and listening.

"SANS I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE HUMAN!!" a loud voice boomed.

"Heh, heh, I know your excited bro but try to calm down a little the kid is easily scared." 

You heard the door open and you saw shoes enter the room.

"SANS WHERES THE HUMAN!?!?! HAVE WE LOST THEM!?!?!" PAPYRUS sounded mortified

".....naw bro, they're just hiding" he sounded amused.

"HIDING? WHY? SURELY THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF"

"Yeah well, they looked to be scared of a lot of things" sans sat on the bed and you tried not to make a noise. However, despite your attempts at being quiet and hiding you suddenly found yourself back on top the bed in front of the skeleton you met and a new taller one. Your eyes widened as big as saucers.

"SANS YOU FOUND THE HUMAN!!! THEY ARE SMALL" he noted. PAPYRUS bounded towards you and you scooted to the back of the bed.

"Ehh!!" you whined, frightened.

"HUMAN WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID?" Papyrus seemed a little hurt at your fear towards him.

"It's okay Paps, you're just too much excitement for them, try toning it down a bit"

You sat still watching them with careful eyes, you didn't trust them. They were weird creatures even if the short one was a little funny.

"SANS I DIDNT KNOW HUMANS HAS SPOTS" PAPYRUS said softer this time, looking at you carefully.

"Spots?" sans turned towards you and saw the bruises on your face,  only now did he notice the hood off of your head and your short hair...he realized you were a girl. Sans face contorted into one of a frown filled with concern.