Home?

You sat in the snow at the purple doors. You held your head, it hurt. You realised you still had your bear with you and held it close.

You wondered why you ended up in different places. You wished this wasn’t happening, you just wanted to go back home.

You got up from the snow slowly and started your slow trek back to snowdin. You realized it was oddly quiet,, only the sound of the howling wind. As you were walking you saw sans in the distance, hope filled your eyes and you began running only to stop. He adorned that’s same leather jacket and red sweater.

You tried stepping back slowly but the crunch of the snow alerted him. His head turned and when he saw you his eyes widened and then furrowed in anger freighting you.

His one eye glowed red and magic seeped from his hands, you stepped back in a whimper.

"You!!" He growled deeply and you turned to run, you knew nothing good was going to come from this.

Bones sprouted up from. The ground blocking your path you stepped back trembling in fear.

"Where do ya think your going you little brat" sans growled

You felt sans shadow over and you clenched onto your bear tightly ad you slowly turned around in fright.

"You think im going to let you get away after what you’ve done!!" He roared at you

And you squealed in fear.

You looked up at him with tears in your eyes, his glare faltered for a split second and then continued.

"Don’t look at me like your damn innocent!!!"

Suddenly everything went black and four options were held before. It was like what happened before.

"Your going to pay" he growled

You trembled and your hand went to the act button.

*talk

You only had one option and you choose it.

*its seems talking is not meant for this situation*

Suddenly bones fly at you and you try to dodge but one gashes you on your arm.

You scream out and cry in pain. You held your bloody arm.

You looked at your options again and choose mercy.

"....tch" sans scoffs and more attacks come after you which you manage to dodge but barley.

You choose to run. You bolted off leaving a blood trail behind you. Bones flew after you and a couple more hit you making you fall to the snow.

You started to bleed out, your tears mixing with your blood. You were at the back of the house and you dragged yourself inside painfully.

"Ehh" you painfully reached up for the button and pressed it.

"Where are you kid" you heard his growl and the crunching of snow

You realized the machine didn’t turn on and you repeatedly pushed the button slamming your hands into the machine desperately as you cried.

"There you are brat" you looked at sans and he looked down at your bleeding and injured form.

Just then the machine started up and you were sucked in.

You laid on the floor and then realized feet before you. Blue boots. That’s sparked something in you, you realized it was the other sans.

Your trembling hands hugged his leg as you cried for help, you looked up at him and realized his face was oddly dark.