New

"Y/n wake up kid you gotta go school today" sans gently shook you awake.

You cracked one eye open an unpleasant frown on your face......it was going to be a hectic morning.

........

"Okay class meet the new student y/n the human" you heard awes sound across the room of monsters your age.

"Now I expect you all to treat her nicely and be friendly, y/n you can sit at the the table with the empty chair over there" the teacher pointed and you walked over head bowed while the others looked at you with a pout on your face.

"If there are any problems just call this number" sans gave a number to the teacher which she took. "Alright"

"K see ya later kid I or maybe paps will pick ya up" sans said goodbye but you huffed and turned away from him. Sans simply shrugged accepting your attitude and walked out the door with his scratched up jacket. It was a tough morning for everyone.

......Flashback.....

"Y/n wake up kid you gotta go school today" sans gently shook you awake.

You cracked one eye open an unpleasant frown on your face as you closed your eyes again ignoring sans.

"Come on kid if you don't get up you'll be late" sans sighed still shaking you.

"Mmmph!" You groaned in annoyance.

Sans decided you weren't going to willingly get up so he decided to pick you up instead. He began to walk off but felt resistance. He turned around to see you with a death grip on the couch eyes still closed.

"Come.on.y/n" sans said pulling you with each word, but you refused to let go. Your death like grip was not wavering.

"Paps I'm gonna need some help!" sans called and papyrus came out of the kitchen. Papyrus immediately made a face seeing the situation, and he didn't want to get caught up in it but helped anyways.

"ALRIGHT, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS IT UNDER CONTROL!" he said and picked up sans who had you by the legs and started pulling but you didn't budge.

They kept at this for 5 minutes until Papryus came up with something else.

"AHA! NO ONE CAN RESIST TICKLES!" Papyrus walked up to you

You opened your eyes questionably as papyrus reached his hands out to your sides and tickled you. You let go of the couch in surprise and both you and sans fell to the floor with you landing on top of him. You were about to run away but you were caught in his magic.

"No ya don't kid" sans said getting up and walking to the bathroom with you. You flailed in the air and grabbed the sides of the door to the bathroom refusing to let go.

"Not again" sans sighed

Paps was about to assist again but you gave him an angry look and hissed at him. Paps immediately backed off. Sans let his magic around you fade and you fell about to land on the floor but he caught you.

"Heh" he smiled and you hissed at him fighting him. Sans had enough and set you on the floor and left the bathroom you stood in the bathroom holding the door glared at the both of them and slammed the door. The two could hear the running of water and let out a breath.

........FLASHBACK END.......

Sans went home to change his jacket then go to work.

"Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?" He wondered ".......welp" sans shrugged going off to work.

You were sitting at the table, there were about two male monsters and two female monsters at the table. They looked at you with curiosity.

"Wow you really a human!?" a bunny girl asked

You nodded your head shyly at her

"........." the two boys stared at you then whispered amongst themselves.

"What are you guys talking about?" a cat girl asked

"None of your business its only for boys !" a dog boy said

"Yeah" a shark one said also

The girls stuck their tounges at them and the boys did the same back.

"You guys better not be fighting again back there!" the teacher scolded them from across the room

"No Ms. Urea!" they all said together

The teacher smiled then started class.

"Okay then before we begin y/n would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"

You shook your head no.

"Oh come on don't be shy" your teacher encouraged you helping you walk up in front of the class. You stood there fidgeting a bit in your long sleeved dress and stripped leggings with adorable boots. You could feel the stare of the class on you but you said nothing.

"Go ahead" your teacher said kindly

You nervously looked up and open your mouth to speak.

"I...I......I..I.." you stuttered your words coming out cracked and broken. You could hear some of them giggle which made you clam up more you whimpered feeling like crying.

"Its okay sweetie you can go sit down" your teacher said to you gently you nodded and scurried to your seat. The group on the table looked at you.

"Lame" you heard the boys giggle which made you feel bad.

........

It was snack time after you did some work on numbers and coloring. The work was trivial to you but you didn't mind much. Some of the monster kids tried speaking to you but that didn't go well , now they didn't hang around you.

You took out your snack which was.......spaghetti and started to eat by yourself. Everyone was in their own little groups you tried getting in groups with them but they seemed to shun you. You were used to it on the surface so it honestly didn't bother you, you were okay just being by yourself. You finished your spaghetti and got up to throw your trash away when one of the boys stuck there leg out and made you fall on your face. Most of the class laughed at you, you simply got up and glared at all of them then turned away walking to the trash as you heard whispers behind your back.

'she's weird'

'she's creepy'

You ignored them, you had heard it all before anyways. It was recess now all they kids either played tag or hide and seek with each other while you stayed in the classroom and read a book till you ended up falling asleep.

........end of school.....

"Here you go, she seemed to have fallen asleep a bit early" the teacher said handing sans your backpack.

He held you in his arm while you slept softly

"Thanks, was there any problems?"

"Well no not really, except does she have problems speaking?" it was then sans realized what he forgot.

"Well I can't really say much, she may be a bit of mute but we're trying to work it out"

"Alright then I'll take that into consideration" the teacher smiled

"Well see ya" sans said and teleported to the house leaving the teacher a bit surprised.

Sans rested you gently on the couch looking at your sleeping face.

"Heh, the kid looks like an angel when they're asleep but can be the devil when they're awake" Sans laughed then yawned

"I could catch up on some z's also" he said and sat on the couch next to you drifting​ off to sleep.