Escape

CRASH!!!

BOOM!!

BANG!!!

"Piece of shit can't do anything right!!" Your mother screamed in all her anger and rage.

You sat curled into a corner shaking in fear. Tears came down your face and you tried to stifle your sobs in fear of angering her more. You flinched at the sound of more things being broken and the loud yells of your mother. You had done 'bad' and now she was angry. You were having such a good day. You arrived home earlier from school in a fairly good mood, happy about the prize you had gotten for passing a science test in class. It was teddy bear, nothing extravagant, but for you it was special. For a five year old you had your wits above you. The moment you got home you wasted not time to play with your bear. You were so entranced by the toy, which you had never received before. Caught up in your playing, you accidentally bumped into a ceramic vase your mother had recently bought- breaking it.

"I-I' s-orry ..I-I n-n-n-n-n-not m-m-m-mean to" you shook in fear hiding the toy from your mother's sight. You were afraid of what she was going to do to you. Ever since you could remember you were treated horribly like a piece of trash, it is actually amazing your mother hadn't killed you yet. You would get beaten almost everyday sometimes for no reason, whether your mother was drunk or not, you would get thrown in the closet as punishment and be locked in their for days without food or water. Basically your mother hated your very being, when she looked at you It's as if she was disgusted. You tried hard to get her to love you like how you seen the parents of the kids at your school, but nothing worked. She couldn't even stand your voice let alone the mere sight of you.

"Shut up, did I say you could speak!?" she yelled and slapped you hard across the face, you teared up and started crying more, your mother looked at you with annoyance.

"Shut up you!" she dragged you from the corner throwing you onto the floor. This didn't help in quieting you cries. her growing hysteria only frightened you more. You couldn't stop crying. 

"I said shut up. Shut the fuck up!!" she screamed. She kicked you in the stomach, she kicked hard enough so you that if you couldn't be quiet she would make it happen. you held it in, your covered your mouth swallowing the pain and and your cries. Your mother from all her angry screaming and yelling.

"You broke my fucking vase, all that money I had to pay for it and you break it!!!" she yelled, red in the face, almost close enough to pop a blood vessel.

"Do you know how hard I have to work to support your little ass!!? What were you even doing?! I had specifically told you not play in the house!" she asked you with seething rage.

"Answer me!!" she pulled you by the hair and slapped you.

"N-n-n-n-n-nothing" you squeaked out timidly. You never really used your voice , you didn't really know how to speak well. You actually learnt most from what you heard but it was still a problem for you. This made you an outcast in schools, kids would even make fun of you.

Your mother glared at you and snarled "You're lying!!" her eyes then shifted to see what you were hiding behind of you. "What the hell is that behind your back!?!?" she yelled and grabbed you by the arm harshly pulling you up from the ground making the bear fall from your hands.

"Where did you get this stupid thing!?" she picked it up

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-school......" you whimpered wanting the bear back.

"So my expensive vase got broken because you were playing with this thing?  You know your not allowed to have toys!!!!" She ripped the bear in front of you and your eyes widened as you tried to take it away from her in your injured state.