Phobia

You slept soundly and groaned at the sound of Papyrus voice. You ignored him, you weren't planning on going to school...you didn't want to.

"COME ON LITTLE HUMAN IT'S TIME TO GET READY" Papyrus said

"Come on kid you know the routine, unless there's a reason you don't want to go to school" Sans said suggestively

You frowned and sat up opening your eyes and looking away from the two skeletons. You got off the couch and made your way to the bathroom closing the door behind you, you knew sans was trying to get info out of you but you refused to say anything.

-school-

"See ya later kid...and if anyone's bothering ya dont hesitate to say" Sans said to you

You gave him a blank look then walked away. Sans sighed then left.

You glumly sat in your seat you knew today was gonna be nothing but another onslaught of bullying...but it felt like it was gonna be worse.

.....
It was odd the whole school day had been pretty peaceful , sure you were getting weird looks from some of the kids that bullied you but nothing has happened to you yet.

You felt relieved but at the same time on edge. It was recess you decided to stay in the classroom. Ms. Urea wasn't there at the moment since she had to run a quick errand. You stayed in your little reading comfortably reading a duck book.

Just as you turned the page you felt shadows over you and saw a group of your bullies smiling down at you. Before you could do anything two of the grabbed your arm but you planted your feet firm so you didn't go anywhere making them struggle.

"Come on!....ughhh...she won't budge!" One the kids pulling your arm said.

"Just go already were gonna play a game."

You gave them a questioning look.

"Were gonna play tag but no one wants to be it, so your gonna be it and your gonna count"

You narrowed your eyes at them and shook your head no still not budging.

"Just go already !" A few them.joined in getting you to move and finally you were dragged along struggling against them in vain.

They stopped in front of a closet where the broom and dustpan was.

"Your gonna count till 20 in there." They said and opened the closet.

Your eyes widened a bit and you stiffened. The closet was awfully small only able to fit one person inside...the person being you.

The kids told you to get in but you refused and turned around to leave but the pushed you inside and smiled as they closed the door.

Your eyes widened and before you could react the door slammed on you. You tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. You heard snickering on the other side and you began to pound and bang on the door.

"Your not getting out until you start counting, and we have to hear you" one of the girls said.

You stood there in the dark closet with a shake breath as memories flashed in your head.

You rembered how after your mother would beat you she would throw you in the closet as extra punishment, you were scared and sometimes you would be left in there for a day or two without anything to eat....basically because she would forget she put you in there.

You calmed up and put your hand on your ears as you sat down in the closer putting your head on your knees. You breathing fastened and your could your little heart beating fast.