Sleep!

She showed improvement much faster than i expected, this child really may be the variable that will finally return me home. Now I just need her to realize more of her potential and get her into the lab...

....

You were at the day care, but now everyone had figured out you sweet spot thank to blueprint, dream, and blue. You were pratically the class pet has funny as that aound it was pretty true. The only way you would ever let any of the other kids anywhere close to you they would have to pet you which would lower your gaurs completely and eventually youd just be a marshmellow against them.

The thing though is you would never let them get to your bear. Anytime they did a small growl would come from you hence the reason your the class pet.

You played with blue and dream running around playing tag. You had never had so much fun as you smiled, being around ble and dream made you more open and adventurous. The three of you ran around chasing each other until blue suddenly tripped over a stray truck headbutting fell.

Fell, fell back (lol) a  and blue also fell holding his head a bit in pain. Yoi and dream ran up to check on blhe and he sat up okay.

"Oh no im sorry fell" blue said

Fell got up with a ticked off look on his face and frabbed blue buy his shirt.

"Whatch where your going next time dorks" he yelled at blue and deopped him.

You and dream checked on bkue.

"Dont worry im okay guys" blue said.

'Hes such a jerk' you signed

"Dont worry about fell he always like that tough on the outside but a total softy on the inside" blue smiled.

You had suddenly remebered.

'Do you guys wanna have a sleep over by me'

"Whoa, of course!" Dream and Blue said.

"What are you guys so excited for?" Blueprint asked as he came over.

"Were having a sleep over !" Dream saud

"Really i wanna come!" Blueprint said

'No your not invited only my friends' you signed and blueprint looked sad

"Why? I thouggt we were friends" he saud sadly

Tou gave blue print a qyestion look and then gave in.

'Fine'

"Yay!"all three of them said

"Whats with all the happiness?" Nightmare asked overhearing them

'Were gonna have a sleep over" bluprint answered

"Oh...can I come?" Nightmare asked sgyly

"Can my brother come to y/n?" Dream begged

'Ok...' you said and they smiled happily

"Yo did i hear about a sleep over? I wanna come' fresh said

'Me to'

....

You stood infront of sans and sans sweat dropped.

'Can i have a sleep over?' You signed to him

"With the whole class?"

'Yeah...'

Sans sighed

"And you decided to ask me this when you already invited everyone?" Sans props a nonexistent brow and you hid your head.