Sorry

🕈☟✌❄ ✌☠ ✋☠❄☜☼☜💧❄✋☠☝ 👍☟✋☹👎📬 ✋ ❄☟✋☠😐 ✋☹☹ 😐☜☜🏱 ✌☠ ☜✡☜ ⚐☠ ☟☜☼ ✌ ☹✋❄❄☹☜ ☹⚐☠☝☜☼📬

....

You were sitting on the couch watching t.v and holding your teddy bear. You werent really  tired and didnt feel like going to sleep. Sans and papyrus was already in there rooms and thought you had already fallen asleep but you pretended to.

You watched a flamboyant robot move across the screen and you found him to be interesting. It was way past your bed time but you couldnt shut your eyes.....you werent really...comfortable in your spot anymore.

You liked sleeping on sans bed. The couch was comfortable but once you layed on his bed it made the couch seem like a lump of rocks. You shifted on the couch while hugging your teddy bear. You caught something in the forner of your eye and turned your head.

You stared at the corner of the room for what seemed like forever. It looked liked there was a figure there. You continued to stare until white dots suddenly appeared and you jumped in your spot.

The odd figure had long dissappeared but you didnt care, that frightened you so much you ran off the couch and quickly up the stairs to papyrus room.

You opened the door but closed it seeing how papyrus was sleeping on the bed. You instead ran to sans room, opened the door, and closed it.

You jumped onto his bed crawling underneath the covers, but the sudden movement woke sans.

"Huh?...what the?" Sans sat up in his bed and looked to the side to see a lump under his covers.

He gave a questionable look and lifted it to see you curled into a ball under the blankets.

Sans let out a soft sigh as you looked up at him and sat up holding the bear.

"Whatcha doing under there kiddo shouldnt you he sleeping, you gotta go school tommorow you know" Sans said lazily

You frowned a little and signed.

'Im not sleepy, theres something scary downstairs' you signed

That caught sans attention.

"Something scary, like what?"

'A scary shadow person'

"Alright how bout I check it out?"

You hesitated a bit and nodded your head.

Sans got out of the bed and you followed closely behind him. As soon as you both reached downstairs you were completely behind sans and only peaked out to point out where it was you saw the figure.

Sans looked in the direction of the corner and turned on the lights.

"See kiddo, theres nothing there" sans said sleepily

Sans then went over to turn off the t.v and came back over picking you up and turning off the light. He was gonna put you back to sleep on the couch but you shook your head in refusal.

"You wanna sleep with me then kid?"

You nodded your head and sans walked upsatirs with you in hand to the room. Sans wrapped the both of you in the covers and he laid his head on the pillow, easily knocked out.

You sat up a bit surprised by the skeleton. You then laid back down and soon you fell asleep by the comfort of the bed.

Through the night you tossed and turned moving your positions until you somehow curled up into sans. Sans hand automatically drapped over you as if in a protective embrace and the two of you stayed like that till morning.