Sign

You were sleeping soundly until you woke up and saw sans also sleeping. You gently got off the couch and paused hearing the door open. Papyrus came in and was about to wake sans up as he saw him sleeping but you bounded towards the tall skeleton and tugged on his hands towards the door.

"WHAT IS IT LITTLE ONE? " Papyrus asked confused as you opened the door outside and continued tugging him.

After awhile the two of you came back and you hopped onto the couch reading a book on sign language, you would of already done this on the surface but the school didn't have those books and you never got to go to a library.

...........At school....

Sans had dropped you off at school awhile ago, currently you were being taught how to add but you already knew that. You were handed out fun little worksheets on adding and you quickly finished it handing it to the teacher.

"Why, finished already yn?"

'Yes' you signed

Your teacher looked at you surprised

"My I didn't know that you could sign"

'I taught self yesterday' you signed to her, but you still weren't to good at it

"Well aren't you a little genius " she patted your head

You were a bit surprised at this, you had never really received praise from a teacher before.

Some of the students looked at you with an unhappy look but you ignored them and went in your special corner and read one of the books papyrus gave you from home until everyone was finished.

After that you guys colored then came recess you were reading your book again as usual until it was suddenly taken away from your hand. You looked up with a small glare to see 3 kids in front of you smirking and flipping through the book.

"Do you really only read books?"

"That's boring why don't you play with the rest of us"

You got up and tried to take your book back but they pulled away.

"Ha ha if you want it back you have to catch us!" They ran outside

You huffed in annoyance and chased after them. This time you were wearing a short jumper with a long sliced striped shirt underneath and boots. You ran after the kids chasing them outside. Just as you were about to catch the one with the book he threw it to the other one and you had to change direction.

This continued for a few more minutes until they climbed up the jungle gym and waved the book up in the air.

You panted trying to catch your breath from all that running and looked at them with a frown.

'Give back!' You signed and they laughed at you

"No way you have to come get it yourself " you growled and began climbing up the jungle gym but the rest of them jumped down running away.

You were extremely upset now you had enough of their game and you wanted their book back. You ran after them looking for them until you finally found them talking with each other but no book in hand.

You pushed one of them and they fell on the floor.

"Ow!" They let out

'Where it!?' You signed upset

"We hid it and were not telling you!" The boy said upset that you pushed him

You then ran into the classroom and went to the teacher after awhile she came our with a very upset look on her face.

"boys your in big trouble"

"What no fair all we did is hide the stupid book, she pushed Quil!"

"Is this true yn?"

'...........yes' you signed to your teacher.

"Sigh, now I do not tolerate fighting I want both of you to apologize to each other now and Quil go get her book back."

"I'm sorry" Quil said with a pout

'......'you hesitated to sign

"Yn...." your teacher said waiting

You frowned 'sorry' you signed quickly and crossed your arms, you still didn't like the three boys.

"Okay then, now Quil go get her book" Urea said and the little boy went off and came back with the book giving it to you.

"Now no more fighting alright?" Urea said and went back to the classroom and you followed along with her.

But just as you turned around you saw a smirk on one of their faces and questioned it.
........
By the time you got back recess was over. You pouted a bit and put your book away as you continued the rest of the day learning until it was nap time.

.....

You had woken uo when sans came to pick you up from school and you noticed that he and your teacher was talking. He seemed to have had a questioning expression at first then it changed and then it turned nuetral. He then looked at you and you felt like you were suddenly in trouble.

Sans beckoned you to come and you got up getting your stuff and walked towards him.

"I'll see you tommorow yn" your teacher said happily and you nodded walking out the door with sans hand in hand.

You both teleported to the house and you put your stuff away.

"So kid...." Sans started

"I didn't know you could sign" he said and you relaxed a little,that's what he and the teacher talked about.

'Taught self yesterday ' you signed to him and he looked at you a bit surprised.

"Wow didn't think you were so smart, but it seems like you need a bit more work on it, you know if you wanted to learn you could of just asked" Sans said

You have him a look.

"Im going to ignore that look, come here I'll show you better" he said and walked up to him.

The two of you practiced sign language for the rest of the day until papyrus came home and you guys ate food.

.....

It was late now and you were supposed to be asleep but you got up quietly and went into your bag and took out your book, you were at a good part and you wanted to see what would happen next. (Its the bunny book)

You hadn't noticed it but the book had looked beaten up. You had a dimmed light flashlight in your hand that you took without them looking. The book had scratches on the cover and it was dirty, you began to get upset. You opened the book and the inside made you furious, they marked on the pages and tore bits and pieces of the pages here and there. You were so upset at what happened at your book, the boys weren't in front of you so you couldn't vent on them by hitting them so you did the next thing.....you cried silently so as not to wake up anyone. Your tears dropped onto the pages and you put the book back in your bag, sniffled wiping away the tears and went to bed....you were gonna make them regret what they did.