Payback

"Hey yn get-" Sans paused seeing that you were already up and dressed.

"Wow kid, is there something special happening today?" Sans asked surprised that you were up and he wouldn't have to fight you to get ready.

You shook your head no, you had a straight face, hiding your intent and looked at the T.V.

-School-

You were wearing a long sleeve shirt with short pants and boots. It was recess time  and you took out your destroyed book and headed outside.

"Oh yn your going outside?" Your teacher asked and you nodded your head

"Its nice to see you finally want to play with the other kids" your teacher smiled and you went on your way.

You looked for the three boys and found them over on the side drawing something.

You walked up to them and before they could notice you ,you took whatever they were drawing away from them along with their crayon.

"Hey, give it back you weirdo!" They said

You simply smirked at them and marked all over their drawing and tore it to pieces dropping it on the floor.

"Why did you do that for!?!" They yelled upset.

You pointed to your book and stuck your tounge at them.

"Why you-" Quil put his hands on your shoulder and you reacted.

You hit the Quil upside the head with the book and he fell to the floor holding his head and started to cry.

The other boys checked on him and looked at you with a glare and surprise.

You hadn't meant to do it. You didn't intend to hit him it just happened. You felt guilt wash over you and you hugged your book to yourself.

"Look at what you did!"

"Im gonna tell on you!" The other boy said and ran inside the classroom.

"That's why Undyne said humans were bad and she was gonna take all of your souls!" The boy said

His words surprised you and you began to feel a little fearful. You saw your teacher coming and she had a stern and shocked look on her face

"Yn ...did you do this?" She questioned holding the crying boy

You shakily shook your head.

"You are coming with me young lady" she said holding out her hand for you to grab, you slowly took her hand and the two of you began to walk off to the classroom.

Urea put Quil down and examined his head,  but he was okay.

Then she turned to you and put her hands on her hips.

"Yn why would you hit Quil with the book?"

'It was an accident I didn't mean to' you signed

"Sigh, okay then what about you taking their drawing and ripping it?"

'I was getting back at them for messing up my book' you said showing it to her.

"Yn I am very dissapointnent in you, this is not how we solve problems you should of went to an adult not go and pick a fight." She said and you felt ashamed

"Now I want you to apologize to quil"

"You faced screwed up into a frown and you shook your head"

"Yn, I mean it"

You furrowed your brows and crossed your arms huffing

"If you don't apologize I'm gonna have to call you gaurdian" she said and you quickly apologized. ...you didn't want to bring sans into this.

"Good, Quil you can go back out and as for you yn your in time out, I expected better from you and if an incident like this happens again I will be calling your gaurdians." She said and you sat in time out chair with a pout.

You could feel Quils smirk from a mile away and that mafe you have a bad feeling .

Recess was over and it was time to do shapes. You came out of time out to do the work and while you were getting shapes Quil came up to you.

'I'm gonna get you back for what you did and even if you try to tell Ms. Urea won't believe you now ' Quil said smiling and walked away.

You frowned and sat by yourself doing your shapes. Md.Urea was helping the other kids so she wasn't focused on everybody.

You began to feel things hitting you and you looked around to see some of the kids throwing the small shapes at you and you frowned at them. You were about to throw them back but just as your hands went up Ms.Urea looked up and caught you.

"Yn what are you doing?"

You brought your  hands down quickly.

'Nothing' you signed

"It better be nothing, there is no pitching things across the room." She said and went back to helping the kids.

You pouted and the kids that were throwing stuff at you snickered.

This was the start of an unhappy school life.

.......

From that day on you were relentless bullied and you couldn't do anything about it without you ending up in trouble. You didn't want to tell because you were sure that the adults would get mad at you for it.

One day at school you one of the kids hit you and you wanted to hit them back but that wouldn't of worked in your favor...after undyne came and visited the school you were basically threatned by the kids to tell her about you.

So you kept your mouth shut and took the name calling and getting pushed around. It was just like being on the surface again and this put you back into your foul restrictive mood.

Whenever Papyrus or Sans would come to pick you up, the would see how upset you looked and tried to ask you but you told them nothing. The progress you made seemed to have taken a step back, you were completely unresponsive.

So Sans took it upon himself to ask the teacher.

......

"Heya, I was wondering if anything been happening with yn?"

"Hmm, well she was a bit shaky at first but I believe she's getting along better with the students.

"Really?, cause she comes home looking upset and she won't tell us anything "

"Well I don't know what to say, when I check up on yn on the kids they seem to be playing and smiling with each other"

"Huh, alright then we'll thanks anyways."
......