Blocked

You woke up with a jolt in bed and started crying.

"Y/n whats wrong?" Sans says coming into the room.

You look at him blankly and fear lingers, your about to freak out again but sans hugs you .

"Whats wrong kid, did you have a nightmare?"

You spaced out...was it really a nightmare? It felt so real but.

Papyrus came in his pajamas.

"Did the human have a bad dream again?"

Everything was normal...maybe it was a nightmare...you didn't recall what happened in your nightmare...you couldnt even if you tried but in the back of your mind you didn't want to.

You hugged sans tightly and snuggled your head into his t-shirt.

"You wanna...talk about?" He asks.

"...no" you say

You then signed

"I dont remember"

'Damn kid must of been traumatised and blocked it from her memory' sans thought

"Well thats good don't need bad thoughts clouding your mind right?" he smiles and ruffles your hair you nod your head.

You did remember something though...you looked up at sans and he looked down at you.

"Whats up kid"

'You had a blue scarf....and papyrus wore a orange jacket'

"Huh?"

"Nyeh?"

'And then.......'

You move your mouth and point to your teeth.

'You had a pointy gold tooth...and a leather jacket..and a red and black scarf'

You signed to them

"Heh, must of been some dream huh" sans pets your head and brings you into a hug.

"How about you go back to sleep kid"

You didn't feel like sleeping and struggled to get out of sans arms and failed.

"I shall return to bed also, you two have a good nights rest"

"Night bro"

Sans calls.

You laid there staring at nothing.

"Kid, you have to close your eyes to sleep,unless your the type who sleeps with them open" sans jokes

You turn to sans and frown, you then sign.

'Im not sleepy'

"Sure you are" sans yawns

'Im not' you let out a yawn after this

"Heh, go to sleep kid"

'That doesn't count, yawns are contagious!'

"y/n..." sans says

'I dont want to'

"Fine then I'll sleep and you stay awake" sans says and close his eyes sockets.

After awhile you hear soft snoring and frown more.

You try to get out of sans arms but still no success he held you firmly.

You let out a soft sigh and stared at the cieling. Eventually you did fall asleep and didnt wake up until much later than sans.

....