A Bloody Tragedy

⚠️TW: slight depictions of gore⚠️

Y/N watched in terror as their mutated pet shot through the air, claws open and ready to snatch up their parents who yelled in Y/N's direction completely unaware of the amount of danger they were in.

"MOM! DAD! LOOK OUT!" Y/N screamed, running towards them.

"Y/N!" Leo shouted, chasing after them, not wanting them to get hurt.

Y/N jumped forward, knocking their parents out of the way as Pudgy plunged his claws into their sides.

Y/N let out a blood curdling shriek as Pudgy's claws sank deeper into their skin.

"Y/N!! DONNIE, FIND RAPH, WE NEED ALL HANDS ON HERE!" Leo yelled, taking out his ōdachi and portaling up onto the bird's back.

Y/N's parents watched in shock and horror as their child was snatched up and flown into the sky.

Donnie jumped down from the building and into the sewers in search of his eldest brother.

"You two should get out of here, it's not safe," Mikey ran over to Y/N's parents. The two adults looked at the turtle, stunned.

"What... what are you?" Questioned their father.

"Im a turtle, if that wasn't obvious, but you have to get somewhere safe, Y/N would probably be upset if you guys got hurt," Mikey explained, nudging them towards the latter down to the fire escape.

"JUST GIVE ME A SEC, Y/N, I ALMOST HAVE HIM!" Shouted Leo as he hit Pudgy over the head repeatedly with the handle of his ōdachi. Pudgy did a flip in the air, throwing Leo off of his head and onto a roof. Leo tumbled back, disoriented by the fall.

Pudgy shrieked and slammed Y/N into a wall, pinning them there and glaring at them. Y/N gasped hard as the slam had knocked all the air out of them.

Y/N's parents glanced at Y/N then back at the turtle. The adults climbed back down and towards the window.

"PUDGY! PUDGY PLEASE!" Y/N cried, grabbing at Pudgy's claws with desperation, hoping their bird would recognize them and let them go.

"What?!" Raph shouted at his brother, running back the way he had come through the sewers after his brother had delivered the news.

"Yeah, we have to go take care of the weird bird mutant, hurry," Donnie confirmed, following his older brother. The two jumped up out of a man hole and looked down the street to see an enormous mutant parakeet pinning Y/N to the wall.

Dread filled Raphael's mind with fear for his new friend as he darted forward.

"Pudgy. Buddy it's me, Y/N," Y/N whined, gripping Pudgy tightly and looking into his eyes. Pudgy's grip loosened for a moment and Y/N saw what they hoped was recognization in his big soft eyes before he let go, dropping Y/N from 7 stories down towards the ground and flying away.

Y/N screamed as the plummeted, their life flashing before their eyes as they watched blood fly up around them from their wounds.

"Y/N!" Raph shouted, running faster and putting up his red shield to catch Y/N. Once his shield went down Y/N fell into his real arms and he stood there for a moment, staring at the bleeding and gasping teen with shock.

Y/N looked around and spotted their parents shuffling down the latter towards the fire escape.

"Raph. Raphael. RAPH MY PARENTS!" Y/N shouted, patting Raph's plastron to get his attention and pointing at Pudgy, who was flying directly towards their parents.

"MIKEY! BIRD!" Raph shouted at his youngest brother who stood over the pair. Mikey looked up and yelped, jumping backwards as the bird slammed it's claws into Y/N's parents, lifting them into the sky. As he flew higher, blood dripped from his claws and fell towards Mikey, who dodged the drops with a disgusted face.