A Portal Misshap

"Raphael get up! Y/N you too! Come on guys we have to go!" Leo shouted, bursting through the door into Raph's room. Raph opened his eyes but didn't move, realizing Y/N hadn't woken up and was still entangled in his arms laying against his plastron.

"Y/N we have no time for this get up!" Leo yelled. Raph glared at him and Y/N groaned, pulling the blanket over their head and placing their forehead on Raph's plastron, refusing to move.

Leo groaned loudly and grabbed his ōdachi. He made a portal in front of him and one appeared below the two in bed. Raph and Y/N dropped through and landed on the floor in front of Leo with a heavy thud.

"Leo!" Y/N growled, sitting up and glaring at him.

"Sorry lovebirds but we have an issue!" Leo retorted, crossing his arms. Raph and Y/N both blushed and began stumbling over their words, denying Leo's 'accusations'.

Leo grinned for a moment before his face became serious again.

"Guys, problem, lets gooo!" Leo turned around and ran out of the room. Y/N looked at Raph, confused. The two stood up and followed Leo out, trying to ignore each other's and their own red faces.

"What is it Leo?" Raph asked as the two entered the kitchen. His question was answered when he spotted a ton of mutant silverfish.

"Aw man, okay let's take care of this," Raph said, running forward and punching at them. His brothers were already fighting them, trying to get rid of the infestation. Y/N, wanting to be helpful, grabbed a frying pan and began hitting as many as they could.

Raph knocked them around, Donnie caught as many as he could with tech cages he had engineered on the spot, Mikey tied and tossed as many as he could, all while Leo portaled as many as he could out into the streets of New York.

However, not fully able to control where his portals sent people, the mutant silverfish were scattered everywhere, which wasn't a big problem on it's own. The problem arised when Y/N ran forward to hit one of the silverfish with the frying pan just as Leon opened a portal, sending them and the silverfish to a random alleyway in NYC.

"LEO! WHERE DID YOU JUST SEND THEM!" Raph shouted ay his brother. Leo threw his hands in the air,

"I DONT KNOW!"

"WELL BRING THEM BACK!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!"

"FIGURE IT OUT!"

The two were practically in each other's faces screaming while their younger brothers fought the silverfish while trying not to get involved in the argument.

"Uh, guys! Have you forgotten Y/N is being looked for by THE POLICE!" Mikey cut into the argument.

"Oy vey," Leo mumbled as Raph gave him a death stare.

"Okay okay, let's go up and look for them!" Donnie jumped in as well, locking the last silverfish in a cage. The group then quickly left.

Y/N yelped as they hit the ground.

"Where am I?" Y/N grumbled as the silverfish that had dropped down beside them shrieked and ran off into the city.

They were on the surface! "Crap!" They thought, standing up.

Y/N walked out of the alley. They definitely weren't dressed to be out here. They were barefooted and still in their pajamas, which were just a pair of Leo's as they were the ones that fit the best. Luckily it was still dark out so not many people were out to see them in such a state.

"Okay, we just have to stay away from people and not get caught by the cops, no biggie," Y/N spoke to themself, trying to stay calm. Y/N took a deep breath, closing their eyes and thinking of the only thing that calmed them down. Raphael.