Panic in the park

"What?! Oh this is bad! Real bad! Where could she be?!" Mikey walked back and forth in the stairwell.

"Calm down Michal, we will find her," Donnie said. He hadn't looked up from his wrist tech since Y/N told them what they knew.

"Do you think Draxum has anything to do with it? He could have taken her to get to us like he did with Y/N," Leo stated, looking at Y/N. Y/N nodded, it was a possibility.

"I hope not, maybe she is just out with a friend," Mikey looked hopefully at the older teens around him.

"Other than us? Y/N is the only human friend April has, we'd know if she had any other friends," Leo laughed.

"True, but segway," Donnie began, pushing Leo out of the way to address the group, "I hacked into some security cameras, April has been avoiding being caught for days! Draxum still hasn't been able to capture her yet,"

"Well, let's go find her then!" Y/N demanded.

"Yes, I have found her location, sorta." Donnie agreed.

"What do you mean 'sorta'?" Raph asked.

"Well I don't have an exact location because she is in a park where there are no cameras. But I know the park and it is relatively small, no cameras around it have caught her leaving so she is still there," Donnie explained.

"Then let's go!" Mikey shouted. He jumped down the stairs, razz-ma-tazzing his way down as fast as he could.

"Mikey wait up!" Raph shouted down.

The group ran down the stairs and out into the street to see Mikey running down the street.

"Wrong way Mikey!" Donnie called. Mikey stopped for a second to process his older brother's words before running back towards the group and past them down the other direction. Leo laughed and took off after him.

Donnie shook his head and activated his battle shell, flying into the air after his younger brothers.

Raph chuckled and shook his head.

"We should follow them," Y/N suggested with a laugh.

Before Raphael could reply, Y/N took his hand and began walking. Not wanting to lose their hand, Raph walked too, easily keeping up with their steps.

The two eventually arrived at the entrance to the park where Donnie stood patiently. Raph began to get anxious upon not spotting his two youngest brothers.

"Leo and Mikey are already looking for April, I decided to wait for you to let you know, I know how you can get," Donnie answered the unasked question, looking down at his wrist tech and back up at the couple walking toward him. Raph calmed down a bit and nodded.

"Okay, I think we should all split up, we can cover more ground that way," Y/N stated.

"Woah, wait. Split up? Y/N after what happened? And with the possibility of Draxum showing up? Absolutely not!" Raph gawked at his partner, shocked they'd even suggest splitting up.

"Raph, I meant general splitting up, I'll still stay with you, plus, Donnie has a tracker on my signal, so even if we were to fully split up I'd be fine," Y/N said, gesturing to their distress signal clipped to their belt.

"Yeah, of course, sorry," Raph nodded, taking a breath. Y/N squeezed his hand and gently rubbed their thumb over his fingers.

Raph blushed a little bit and smiled.

"Okay lovebirds, let's get in there and look for April," Donnie interrupted the moment.

He then turned and walked off into the park, going down one of the smaller paths until he was out of sight.