Sweet Confessions

(Posting this part earlier cuz i will not be posting on thanksgiving! Enjoy the fluff while it lasts, i hope you read all the tags on this fic😈)

"And there, all done," Donnie said, placing the last bandaid on Y/N's face.

"Thanks Donnie," Y/N smiled.

"Anytime Y/N," Donnie replied, standing up.

"Alright, Im going to go check with the others, see how they are after yesterday," Donnie nodded at Raph then turned to leave. Raph fidgeted with his hands as his leg bounced nervously.

"You okay Raph? You seem nervous," Y/N pointed out, resting a hand on Raph's knee to calm his shaky leg. Raph blushed and put his hands over his face. His feelings had become unbearable lately.

"I have to tell them, just, tell them how you feel!" Raph thought, inhaling sharply and looking back at Y/N.

"Raphie, your face is burning up are you okay?" Y/N snapped him out of his thoughts, taking his face gently in their hands and placing the back of their hand on his forehead. Truth was, he was burning. But it wasn't a fever, it was red hot blush.

"I, uh, y-yeah, all- all good," Raph stammered, his heart pounding in his chest like a rock bands drum line.

"Are you sure, here I'll go get Donnie, have him-" Y/N began, standing up and letting go of Raph's face. They were stopped by Raph's hands quickly grabbing theirs however.

"No! Wait! I really am okay Y/N, it. It's just." Raph sighed, "I may have an ity bity crush on you,"

His words were quiet and slurred, Y/N couldn't understand what he had said.

"Repeat that Raph," Y/N said calmly. Raph took a deep breath.

"I like you! Y/N! I have had a crush on you for like, months now and I have to tell you because it's becoming too much for me to keep secret!"

Raph hadn't meant to yell, but that's what he did. Y/N simply stared at him, shocked.

"If you don't like me back that's fine, I just-" Raph started to pull his hands away from Y/N's.

"What?! No! Of course I like you back you big goof! Gah I have liked you forever!" Y/N cut him off, jumping forward and wrapping their arms around his neck.

"Really?!" Raph was ecstatic. He hugged Y/N back tightly, securing his arms around their waist and back, pulling them close.

Both teenagers began to cry, emotions too strong for either to keep hidden. But they didn't need to be hidden, so they cried. Tears of joy streaming down both happy faces.

"Y/N?" Raph loosened his grip, looking at the human in his arms.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my partner?"

Y/N covered their mouth, nodding as the tears became more intense.

"Yes! Yes Raphael!" Y/N removed their hands. Raph smiled widely.

Raph reached up to hold Y/N's face gently, wiping the tears away from their cheeks.

There was a long pause. Neither teenager moved. Neither wanted to break the magical moment.

Then, Raph did something Y/N wasn't expecting.

He kissed them!

Raph slowly leaned closer, giving Y/N the chance to stop him if they wanted. When they didn't protest, he placed his lips on theirs. It was small, sweet, quick. He pulled away after a second, looking to see Y/N's reaction.

Y/N smiled, their face now just as red as his. Y/N then kissed Raph. This time, it was more passionate, longer. Raph was a bit shocked at first but melted into the kiss just the same.

Y/N began to laugh, this confused Raph and he pulled away from the kiss.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes, more than alright Raphie, god I love you!" They smiled. Raph felt his heart soar at those words.

"I love you too," He replied, pulling them into another hug.

The two stayed like this for a while, simply sitting in Donnie's lab, hugging.

"Hey, guys are you in here?" Donnie called as he opened the door to his lab. He smirked at the two upon seeing them before returning to his serious face.

"Oh, uh, hey Donnie,sorry to still be here," Raph chuckled.

"No problem, hey, Mikey made lunch, he asked me to find you guys and ask if you want any," Donnie motioned to the door. Y/N let go of Raph and stood up.

"I could go for some lunch, come on Raphie," Y/N patted his knee. Raph stood up happily. He looked at their hand, hesitating for a moment. He wanted to hold it but wasn't sure if Y/N would want to.

Y/N however, noticed this and took his hand, squeezing it gently and smiling at the gentle giant.

Raph smiled too. They then walked out and down to the kitchen where Mikey was making (f/m) (your fav meal) for lunch.

"Is that (f/m)?!" Y/N beamed. It really was their day today.

"Yeah! I figured after everything yesterday you deserved a little something special!" Mikey grinned, placing two plates on the table. Y/N let go of Raph's hand and darted to the table, immediately chowing down on their food.

"Mikey this is really good!" Y/N spoke through mouthfuls as Raph sat down beside them.

"Thanks Y/N!" Mikey sat down with a plate of his own.

The three ate together peacefully until Leo bursted into the room.

"Guys! Pops gave us the living room for the night! Who is up for Jupiter Jim's 17th last trip to the moon?!" Leo shouted, holding up the case for the movie.

"What is Jupiter Jim?" Y/N asked.

"You don't know what Jupiter Jim is?! How have you lived here for months and not seen any of them?!" Raph laughed, looking at Y/N.

Y/N shrugged.

"Come on, Leo, put in number one, we are going to sit down and watch some JJ!" Raph picked up Y/N.

"On it!" Leo grinned. He then pulled out his phone and group texted his brothers, telling them it was a JJ emergency.

The boys set up the movie and a ton of blankets and pillows in the living room. When they all sat down to watch the movie, Mikey took the chair, Raph sat in front of the chair leaning back against it, Leo and Donnie were on the floor on their stomachs on either sides of Raph, and Y/N in Raph's lap.

They watched Jupiter Jim movies all afternoon and night, eating snacks and making jokes, until one by one, everyone fell asleep.

When Splinter came out in the morning to see his kids and Y/N passed out in the living room and the credits of a movie rolling, he smiled. It was nice to see them all relaxed after how they came home the night before.

Sadly, happy moments like this can't last forever