His Hostage

"Y/N please, just listen to me, we can handle this," Leon continued to speak as Y/N grabbed their things, clipping their distress signal to their belt.

"No, Leo, I am going with you guys, and if you don't let me come im going on my own!" Y/N repeated, turning to stare Leo dead in the eyes. Leo tried to hold their gaze but sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Okay. Okay, fine, you can come, just, please Y/N. Let Donnie give you some extra gear or something, we just want to keep you safe!" Leo finally looked back up at them. Y/N smiled, happy they had convinced him to let them come.

"Let's go then," Y/N nodded. So the two exited Raphael's room and walked out to where April, Donnie, and Mikey were talking to Splinter.

"Okay boys, April, Y/N, be safe," Splinter said with a grin before turning and heading back to the living room.

"He took that well?" Y/N was a bit surprised.

"We didn't tell him the full truth, just paaart of it," Donnie stated. Y/N raised an eyebrow at him.

"We told dad that we were going out to deal with a yokai issue and help out Raph but that it wasn't bad, he just needed help talking to them," Mikey gave a bit more detail.

Y/N nodded, probably best not to tell splinter to much and make him panic.

"Let's go get my boyfriend back," Y/N crossed their arms, looking expectantly at Donnie. Understanding their look, Donnie began typing on his wrist tech and finally looked up at them.

"He is at Draxum's lab, we better hurry," Donnie stated.

Y/N turned and began towards the nearest man hole cover, April and the turtles followed them.

The group made their way to an entrance to the hidden city that lead straight to Draxum's lab.

"Alright team, we get in, get Raph without Draxum spotting us, and get out," Leo stated.

"Who made you leader?!" Y/N glared at him.

The group was huddled down discussing their course of action behind Draxum's lab so Y/N didn't have to be loud to get Leo's attention with their question.

"Y/N we don't have time for any back and forth, Raph is at jeopardy here and arguing isn't going to get us anywhere!" Leo replied, eyeing Y/N angrily. He was just as upset about Raph being taken as Y/N way, it was his older brother after all.

Y/N and Leon stared at one another for a moment, waiting for the other to look away. Donnie, Mikey, and April watched, annoyed at them for wasting time.

Finally, Y/N crossed their arms and huffed in defeat, looking away from the red eared terrapin, not wanting to waste any more time. Leo grinned before becoming serious again and looking around at the team.

"Okay, now, be quiet," Leo reiterated as the group made their way into the lab through the back door.

"Leo, heat signatures show there is someone that way, carefully though, it could be Draxum," Donnie whispered, his goggles down over his eyes. He paused for a moments, seemingly confused, "and some sort of mystic energy, stronger than Raphael's tonfās are, again, could be Draxum, so be careful."

Leo nodded and continued on, carefully peeking around a corner into the main room of Draxum's lab. He smiled when he spotted his older brother, sitting in one of Draxum's vine cage things.

The blue clad turtle looked around the room, not seeing Draxum anywhere.

"Guys, I see Raph, no Drax though, we are good," Leo waved to the teenagers behind him. Y/N, of course, was the first to move.

They darted around the group and Leo, turning the corner and feeling relieved as they saw the snapper sitting there, unharmed.

"Raph!" Y/N shouted, running towards the cell. Raph grew panicked as he saw them.

Raphael began waving his hands and shaking his head, saying something the others couldn't hear as the whole group started running towards him.

When Y/N reached the cell, they hit a button on the wall beside it, opening the cage and bringing down the shield.

"It's a trap!" Everyone finally heard Raphael's voice as the shield went down.

All at once, the turtle before them leapt towards Y/N as large purple vines bursted from the ground. Raph wrapped his arms around Y/N, pulling them out of reach of a vine as it snapped at their ankles. April and the turtles took out their weapons and began attacking the vines.

"Raph! Thank the pizza supreme you are safe!" Y/N hugged the turtle as he stood up, helping Y/N to their feet as well.

"Y/N! You shouldn't have come here! What if something happens to you?!" Raph glared over at Leo and back down at Y/N.

"Raph I can take care of myself, and no way was i not going to come try and save the love of my life!" Y/N retorted. Raph blushed a bit but shook his head.

"Still! Draxum is dangerous! He could-"

The turtle was interrupted when a vine wrapped around him, pulling him away from Y/N.

"Raph!" Y/N desperately tried to hang on to his hands as he was torn away.

"Let him go!" Y/N shouted, taking out a pocket knife they had grabbed before leaving the lair and stabbing the vine. Purple liquid gushed from the vine as it dropped Raph and quickly retracted into the ground. Y/N wiped the knife off on their shirt and closed it, placing it back in their pocket.

"Very good, you have learned a bit since our last interaction," Draxum's voice rung out from an unidentified location, his comment geared toward Y/N.

Raph ran to their side, pulling Y/N closer to his brothers.

"Welcome," Draxum smirked as he rounded the column on a vine.

As the sheep yokai came into view, Raphael naturally stepped to the side, evidently putting himself between Y/N and Draxum. Y/N stepped to the side a bit as well, still behind Raph but at a place that they could see Draxum.

"How nice of the rest of you to finally join us. I would just like to say something before this whole fight drags on longer than necessary," Draxum rolled his eyes as he spoke, lifting his hand. With the flick of his wrist, several vines burst from the ground behind the group.

They all wrapped around Y/N, pinning their arms to their side and pulled them down into the ground before the turtles could barely turn their heads.

The vines pulled Y/N through the ground. They finally burst up again, holding Y/N up by Draxum's side.

"Y/N!" Raph ran forward.

"Ah, ah, ah! Stop right there," Draxum said calmly, quickly waving the vines closer and holding a sharp blade to Y/N's neck.

"No! If you hurt them so help me i'll-" Raph yelled, being interrupted by Draxum and stopping in his tracks.

"What? You'll what?! You can't do anything right now, child!" Draxum laughed. The vines holding Y/N tightened, making Y/N scream in pain. The sound made Raph's heart break. Hearing them in such pain saddened and infuriated him.

"Fine! Fine! I'll do whatever just stop!" Raph yelled. His brothers looked at him and back at Draxum.

"Drop your weapons, all of you," Draxum stated. Everyone did so. To the floor fell a pair of tonfās, a blue handled ōdachi, an orange kusari-fundo, a purple titanium alloy multipurpose bo staff, and a wooden baseball bat. The loud clatter of the weapons hitting the ground made Draxum's head tilt higher as he knew he had control over the group with his hostage.

Raphael wanted to attack the yokai holding his partner close, a blade to their throat. It made him feel horrible that he was so helpless at the moment, unable to do anything about the situation.

He had to think of a plan, and fast!