1. Acting Strange

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Dream always prided himself on many things. He was the fastest person around, one of the all time greatest at parkour in MCC history (and just in general). He was strong, smart, and had the best friends and family he could ask for.

With these things though, there were downsides.

Due to his strength, he often wouldn't let people know when he was hurt or when something was wrong, too afraid of seeming weak or pathetic.

Maybe that was why he hadn't told anyone something was wrong right away.

......

"DUDE! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT!" Sapnap yelled, pushing Dream.

"What!?" Dream said, his eyes wide with confusion and shock, "Do what!?"

"What is your problem!?" Sapnap demanded, helping George off the ground. The Brit seemed dizzy, and had a bleeding gash on his forehead.

"What! What did I do!?" Dream demanded, his eyes fearful and confused. He had just been walking with his friends! Next thing he knows, he blinks and suddenly this happened!

"Stop acting like this! You keep doing fucked up stuff then acting all confused!" Sapnap yelled angrily, "You shove George so hard he falls and now his head is bleeding, you try and throw a knife at Tommy, you shoved me in lava and made me respawn, and you threw a trident at Sam and made him respawn!"

Dream's eyes were huge, his face pale, "I never did all that!"

"YES YOU DID! STOP FUCKING LYING AND OWN UP TO YOUR DAMN ACTIONS!" Sapnap yelled, "We're leaving. You deal with your fucking insanity and 'amnesia'".

Dream watched Sapnap storm off, supporting George on his shoulder.

"Guys, wait! Something's wrong with me, okay!" Dream cried, rushing after them. That got the two's attention. Dream never admitted when something was wrong, it was enough to make them worry, despite their anger.

"What is it then?" Sapnap asked, still sounding harsh.

"I...I don't know!" Dream suddenly cried, sounding close to tears, "I just blink and suddenly everything is different and everyone is mad or hurt!" Tears began to pour from his eyes, "I don't know if it's an effect or I'm actually going insane!"

The tears made Sapnap and George's anger dissipate, something was definitely wrong. It also seemed to make sense, considering how suddenly Dream would lash out, and how confused he would be afterwards.

"Dream, we're worried about you." Sapnap said, "It's just...it's hard to be around you when you just start attacking everyone around."

"I know...I'm so sorry....I just... I don't know what's causing this, and I can't remember any of it!" Dream said, wiping away his tears with his jacket sleeve.

"Is there anyone you know that can help?" George asked, the dizziness having worn off by then.

"Maybe Foolish could help. I don't know...maybe a witch cursed me? Or maybe something's wrong with my brain." Dream said, sounding scared, "I should avoid everyone for now... I'm too dangerous to be around."

"We'll take you to Foolish, I'm sure he can help you. And if he can't..." Sapnap trailed off, before making his voice more upbeat, "We can just carry totems and potions."

"But-"

"No buts, except your's heading to the desert." George ordered, walking up to Dream and grabbing his arm, "Let's go!"

.........

Dream stood frozen on the path, making George and Sapnap glance back at him. He had a dazed look on his face, his eyes seeming to dull from their usual bright green to a greyish one.

They glanced at one another. That definitely wasn't normal.

Dream stood frozen, he felt strange. Lightheaded, and confused.

Where....where was he?

He looked around.

Pure darkness.

That was it.

OH DREAM!!!

His eyes snapped open and he was back on the path. He looked around, still disoriented.

Then he realized the situation.

He had his axe out, lifted above his head, ready to strike through Sapnap's skull. Sapnap was staring at him, eyes completely terrified, face washed of color. Beside him, George held a similar expression, if not the exact same.

"NO!" Dream cried, dropping the axe with a thud on the path, "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

"Dream! We saw what happened! You really did change!" Sapnap gasped, still pale from almost dying.

"Stay away from me!" Dream cried, jumping away from the two.

"Wait Dream! It's okay! We can go to Foolish and -"

Dream couldn't hear the rest. His ears filled with a ringing sound and...a voice?

OH DREAM!!

THEY HATE YOU!

THEY DON'T TRUST YOU!

DIDN'T YOU HEAR THEM!?

"YOU REALLY DID CHANGE!"

THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU...

THEY WANT TO KILL YOU BEFORE YOU KILL THEM!

YOU'RE A MONSTER!! IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD!

"NO!" Dream yelled, voice thundering with the power of an admin, shocking Sapnap and George.

Turning away from the two, Dream turn and ran, faster than they had ever seen him run.

"DREAM!"

:) :) :) :) :) :)