3. Different

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

;)

It was cold.

The void was freezing.

Dream looked down at his hands. His fingers begining to turn a light blue, and the rest of his hands a pale white.

He was certain his lips were blue, maybe even purple.

He didn't know how long he'd been there.

Dream shivered, feeling the freezing effect taking over. A freezing pain shot through him.

He'd just lost a heart.

His eyes widened.

He was going to die here!!

Another freezing pain.

Two hearts

Another.

Half health...

Another.

2 hearts left..

He shut his eyes tightly.

At least I'll respawn back home...

The cold feeling suddenly disappeared, and he felt the strange sensation of teleporting, before passing out.

.......

"Dream?" George called, searching for the signature bright green. Him and Sapnap had woken up, only to find that Dream was nowhere to be found.

Him not sleeping was normal (although they both hated that habit of his) but he was always there when they got up so they could have breakfast together and talk.

"Oh! Hey George!" Dream said, waving.

George's eyes widened. He hadn't expected to find Dream in the woods near the Smp. But he really hadn't expected to find him covered in mob blood.

"What the hell!?"

"Oh...it's the blood isn't it? I found a spawner and looted it for a while! I got a ton of arrows." Dream explained, "And plenty of bones for bone meal for the farm!"

George stared at Dream, feeling uneasy. He was acting.... different...

"Well....let's head back home then." George said, pushing down the bad feeling. After all, him attacking mobs was a lot better than attacking players.

......

"XD!" Foolish yelled, the crackling of lightning heard faintly in the distance from it.

He had been trying to get in contact with XD all night, and all of that day! Where was he!?

"XD! I know you can hear me! Something's wrong with Dream, so answer me!" Foolish yelled, angrily.

What seems to be the problem?

"Oh so now you answer!?" Foolish huffed, knowing how weird he looked talking out loud to nothing, but he was too angry to mentally respond to XD.

"Dream's been acting strange. He kept attacking people, and-"

I know. I already fixed his code. There was an error within it.

"Oh. That was it? But what error was causing it-" Foolish said, only to be cut off.

I must go. I have matters to attend to. Goodbye, Foolish.

"Wait!"

No response.

"DAMN IT!" Foolish yelled, punching the wall beside him, leading to a loud cracking noise from it.