6. Missing

:) :) :) :) :) :)

"Tommy! Wake up!" Tubbo called, shaking the blonde who woke up immediately.

"Tubbo..? What's going on?" Tommy asked groggily, before his eyes widened and he looked around.

They were surrounded by obsidian, similar to Pandora's Vault, but with no lava, and with more things in the cell.

"You're finally awake?" A voice asked, making the two look over.

A wall opened, revealing Dream.

"Dream! What the fuck is this!?" Tommy yelled, jumping to his feet beside Tubbo, "This isn't fucking funny, dickhead!"

"This is your new home! See what happens when you go through things that aren't yours?" Dream laughed, it didn't sound like his usual laugh, it sounded deranged, insane.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Enjoy your stay!" Dream laughed.

Tubbo ran towards him, grabbing the mask on his face and yanking with all his might.

With a rip, the mask went flying off Dream's face, landing with a loud clatter on the obsidian.

Silence. Tubbo and Tommy stared at Dream with wide, horrified eyes.

A huge smile slowly slid across Dream's face.

"What? Not what you were expecting?" He taunted.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL DREAM!?" Tommy practically screamed.

'Dream' rolled his eyes, and the teens watched in horror as a new mask formed on his face. He turned and stepped out of the room, the obsidian wall closing behind him.

......

It had been a few hours. Dream was pacing around the grand room, hands on either side of his head, occasionally pulling at his hair in worry.

Was Wilbur still alive?

Did XD kill him?

"XD?" He called again for what had to have been the hundredth time, "Please...let him come back..."

A quiet knock was heard from the door, before it opened. An enderman walked in, placing down to trays of food on the table.

"Thank you." Dream said quietly, seeing a small nod in return.

As Dream stared at the trays he felt anger overtake him.

"XD!" He yelled, "IF YOU DON'T GET WILBUR OUT OF THE DAMN VOID AND STOP IGNORING ME, I WON'T EAT AND WILL JUST STARVE MYSELF TO DEATH!"

It was almost funny how quickly Wilbur appeared in mid air, falling to the ground.

"Wilbur!"

XD appeared not long after, looking furious.

"You'd chose to die over a human? What does this thing have that's so important!?" XD demanded angrily.

"He doesn't have anything important." Dream said angrily, "And he's not a thing, either! You don't get it cause you don't care about anyone but yourself!"

XD stared down with a menacing look. His eyes began to glow in anger.

"DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

SLAP!

Everyone stared wide eyed.

Dream cradled the side of his face, tears falling involuntarily.