11. No escape

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Check out the video above! One of my friends made it and I'm in it :) (For a little lol)

There was no escaping XD.

While he wasn't there physically, day and night, he was there mentally.

He showed up in Dream's dreams (A/N:that sounds confusing). He would talk to Dream through their connection.

There was nothing Dream could do about it. Not a single thing.

He couldn't just end a connection, especially not one that had been so strong for so long.

So, he had to deal with it.

......

XD chuckled to himself. None of the humans knew what was happening. None seemed to even notice Dream's state.

He leaned back in his throne, glancing at one of the enderman to the side.

"When do you think I should go there?" He asked, getting nothing in response.

XD grinned, "Smart. I didn't order you to speak. You're one of the first to pass that test."

The enderman didn't acknowledge. XD's grin grew sharper.

"Too bad I don't care."

With a snap of his fingers, the enderman literally exploded. Dark purple blood splattered everywhere, and shrieking died down.

XD sighed, massaging his temples with his hands. This was infuriating. Having to wait until everyone wasn't paranoid.

It hit XD then, and a large grin spread across his face.

He didn't have to wait.

No one was strong enough to stop him.

.........

The door the cabin slammed open with a ridiculous amount of force. A cracking sound was heard as the door slammed into the wall.

"Dream!? What's wrong!?" Fearful cries exclaimed.

Dream had a wild and fearful look in his eyes, almost crazed.

"XD is here." He gasped between breaths.

Fear passed through the room immediately, no one knew what to do.

"We gotta get out of here!" Tommy yelled, "Is there any place he can't get to!?"

A loud boom thundered before anyone could answer. Dream rushed to one of the windows, gasping at what he saw.

The village was destroyed. Smoldering and smoking. Fire was everywhere.

Blood was splattered all around. The sides of buildings, roads, and on the people who ran away.

"DAYDREAM! YOU CAN STOP THIS BLOODSHED!" XD'S voice thundered, making Dream start hyperventilating.

"I can't...I can't go back there..." Dream gasped, stumbling away from the window.

"You won't, I promise!" Foolish said, taking Dream's hands, "We can escape, we'll go somewhere else, and-"

A thundering crash was heard. Before everything went dark.

........

"C'mon, Foolish, get up!" Someone was saying, shaking his arm.

Foolish groaned, getting up and looking around. The cabin was destroyed. There were a few people with Phil, who seemed to be helping with injuries.

He gingerly touched the side of his face, his hand coming back bloody.

"Where's Dream?" Foolish asked, who he now knew was, Wilbur.

A sorrowful and angry look overcame Wilbur's face, "XD got him..."

"NO!" Foolish yelled, thunder rumbling overhead, "WE GOTTA GET TO HIM!"

"We can't." Phil spoke up, getting Foolish's attention, "Not like this. We'll all be killed and there'll be no hope for Dream. We gotta prepare, get things that can actually hurt XD."

Foolish nodded, "There's not much that can...."

His eyes widened at a memory, and a grin spread across his face, "But I do know something that can."

........

Dream looked around, blinking away the blurriness in his eyes. His face paled immediately and he began shaking.

The void.

"NO! NO! NO!" He yelled, looking around for someone, an escape, anything.

It was almost funny how quickly XD appeared in front of him.

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Dream shrieked, shoving XD away, or attempting to.

A dark look passed XD's face, "How dare you!? I BRING YOU SOMEWHERE SAFE, AWAY FROM THOSE LIARS AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET!?"

"THANKS!? WHY WOULD I THANK YOU!? I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING BE HERE! YOU'RE INSANE!" Dream yelled, his voice loud in the silence of the void.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about!" XD yelled, "THOSE HUMANS ARE MAKING YOU THIS WAY!"

"NO THEY'RE NOT! THE ONLY ONE THAT'S DOING IT IS YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Dream yelled, finally managing to shove himself away from XD.

XD was frozen, his face shocked, but it quickly faded to cold anger. Actually, red hot anger, the kind that could melt a person just with a glare.

Dream felt fear flood through him, his shoulders tensing and he began to shake slightly.

XD's anger was suffocating, as if it took over the entire void.

In a flash, XD lunged towards Dream, smacking him hard across the face.

The sound echoed all throughout the void, along with Dream's cry of pain.

Dream held the side of his face in his hand. It was bleeding and was sure to have a horrible bruise surrounding the bleeding gash later.

Still, Dream managed to turn to him with a glare and a taunting grin, "That all you got?"

A menacing glare formed on XD's face, and he snapped his fingers.

Dream cried out in pain suddenly, gripping the sides of his head and gritting his teeth. Thousands of screams were heard throughout his head all at once.

XD snapped again and they were gone.

"Those are the screams of people who have died because you chose to stay with humans." XD said darkly.

"YOU KILLED THEM!" Dream yelled, before crying out in pain again as the screams and shrieking returned.

"Maybe this will help you learn your lesson."

With that, XD left Dream. In the void alone, but he felt fear from it. With all the screams of fear and pain, it felt as if there were thousands around him, all blaming Dream for their gruesome deaths.

Dream was alone, with the screams in his head, blood on his face, and a hole in his heart.

Please.... someone...

:) :) :) :) :) :)

;) :)

The Smp finale, y'all!!! ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
So many angst ideas!!! Not to mention season 2 is bound to give a bunch of ideas!! :) :) :) :)