X̶̪͔͎̬̊̑̂̽̔̃̒̀͠͠D̵̨̡̘̥̜̣̖̟͇̫̰̀͒̎̈́̂͑̆͑̆͝͝

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Foolish stared down at the puddle of crimson and golden blood.

Two bodies laid side by side. Almost perfectly, it almost seemed unreal.

He gently reached down and lifted one, leaving the other untouched. He began walking far away from everything around. To a place no one else had ever been to.

Foolish laid him down gently on the edge that lead to the End Portal Frames.

He placed all of the eyes before carefully lifting the body and stepped in.

He walked to the center of the island, the bedrock pillar being there. He set down the body of his brother, and placed four End crystals.

A flash of bright light shot into the sky, a thundering sound echoed throughout the End, and the light blasted towards the body, surrounding it.

With a thundering boom, the light disappeared and the figure fell down, landing neatly in front of Foolish.

"Foolish."

"XD."

XD stood tall, having been respawned, "Come now. We have a plan to finish. He'll be up soon, and our little puppet will be ready as well."

"You sure he'll trust Wilbur that blindly?"

"Positive. We'll have the others as well."

.....

In a plains far away, two bright green eyes opened, and the man lunged up with a gasp.

Every connection had been tainted.

:) :) :) :) :) :)