12. A Plan

:) :) :) :) :) :)

XD rubbed his temples. He hated dealing with such stupid things. It was so...human.

He looked out a window in the castle, staring at the End around and the void.

The void.

He disappeared, reappearing in the void. Dream looked like a mess, to say the least.

His eyes were shut tightly, and his hands were gripping the sides of his head. XD noticed dried blood.

"Daydream."

Dream looked up at him, glaring harshly, "Don't fucking call me that."

XD grit his teeth, "Watch it." He teleported the two back into the castle.

"Behave yourself, or you'll regret it." XD ordered, before disappearing. Dream immediately went to the grand doors of the castle, pulling the handle.

Locked.

He tried every other door, all doors that lead outside were locked.

"FUCK!" Dream yelled, slamming his fist through the glass of one of the windows. His knuckles collided with something. Even the windows were covered with barrier blocks on the outside.

He paced around the castle, thinking. What could he do? It finally hit him. Dream grinned, rushing to the other side of the castle. It was in rough shape, clearly not taken care of.

He burst into a room, making all the Endermen inside flinch back and stare.

"⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⏃ ⌿⌰⏃⋏! ⍙⟒ ☊⏃⋏ ⟒⌇☊⏃⌿⟒ ⏁⍜☌⟒⏁⊑⟒⍀!!" Dream said in Ender frantically, excitement written on his face.
I have a plan! We can escape together!

A few looked fearful, before hesitantly nodding.

Dream smiled. There was a chance.

"Alright...here's the plan." (A/N got tired of typing the Ender language lol)

"I'm going to mine out of here, and I can build a bridge underneath the islands to the center portal. I need your help to hide it from XD. Someplace he wouldn't never look." Dream explained, "Any ideas?"

One of them walked forward, and took Dream's hand. It lead Dream to what was clearly one of the storage rooms. It was a mess. XD clearly wouldn't go there, he considered his 'servants' underneath him so he would never go back there.

"Thank you!" Dream said sincerely, looking up at the enderman but avoiding eye contact, "I promise I'll get you guys outta here. You can live in the Smp or any world you'd like!"

Dream lifted the carpet in there, his pickaxe appearing in his hand. "For someone so smart, sure was dumb of you not to clear my inventory, XD. Time to mine!"

........

"I have a plan." Foolish said, everyone staring at him.

"Then fucking say it!" Tommy snapped, before Phil's wing smacked him on the back of the head.

"Dream's the admin of the Smp, that's where XD usually stays, right?" Foolish said, getting impatient nods in return, "If we go there, that's probably where Dream is being held. That's where XD's castle is in the End."

"And? How does that fucking help!?"

"Tommy!"

"Because Dream's the admin! If we get him out of the End XD controls, then Dream can ban him from the server or close the End from the rest of the world!" Foolish explained, "Which means only Dream could decide what from the End could come to the overworld!"

Everyone fell silent, processing what Foolish was saying.

"How do we get him outta there?" Sapnap asked, "XD is insanely powerful."

Foolish grinned, "It's not about us getting him out. It's about getting one of us in."

"...what?"

"Think about it! XD brought Wilbur there before, and he gave Dream the push to get out and come back!" Foolish explained, excitement and slight hysteria showing, "Then we can help him escape!"

They all processed his plan.

"It's worth a shot." Phil said, "I'm in."

Foolish grinned, "I'm going to go to the End myself. I'll see what XD does. Then someone will come to the Smp, and we'll see if XD captures whoever it is."

"I'll go with you." Sapnap and Wilbur spoke up.

"You both can. Everyone else needs to go somewhere else. XD can get here. Phil can make a world with no End for you guys. He's the only other admin." Foolish ordered, "We're going now."

"Good luck."

"Let's get Dream back." Sapnap said seriously, taking Foolish's hand so he could teleport them to the Smp.

"Wil," Phil said, walking over to him, "Take this with you. Give it to Dream when you get there, he'll know what to do."

It was a strange dagger, with enchantments he had never seen.

"I will. I promise I'll come back safe and with Dream." Wilbur said, Phil nodding in return.

"Let's go." Foolish said, and the three disappeared in a golden light.

......

"Whew!" Dream said, leaving the giant path down he had created. He carefully blocked it off and covered it with the carpet. As a precaution, he hid his pickaxe in one of the barrels in the room.

Dream quickly cleaned up the Endstone dust on him, and left that side of the castle. He walked down the hallways, thinking and planning.

He had gotten down below the island, and started bridging. He had reached where the pillars went underneath the island. So he knew he was almost to the portal.

Dream smacked face first into someone's chest, shoving back. He glared at XD.

"There's someone you want to see." XD said, getting a glare in return.

"Who?"

"This way." XD said, spinning around and striding down the hallway, Dream decided to follow.

As they reached the throne room, Dream gasped.

Foolish stood there, a nervous grin on his face, "Hey Dream."

"Foolish!" Dream yelled, running to him and practically throwing himself in Foolish's arms, "You're okay! I was so worried!"

Foolish laughed, despite his nervousness, "Worried about me? Have you taken a look at yourself?"

Dream didn't answer, instead just hugged him closer.

Sapnap and Wilbur are here. They're at the main portal. Underground.

Dream hid his excitement and surprise, knowing XD was watching unhappily.

There's a tunnel underneath the island! I've been mining it. If they find it,they can make it go up to the portal. Then the Endermen and I can get out.

Foolish hid his surprise well.

Okay. I'll let them know

"Now then, Foolish. What are you doing here?" XD asked, and Dream realized he had made himself taller to tower over Foolish.

"Visiting my brother. Is that such a big deal?" Foolish asked with a smug grin.

XD glared, "You better not make this a habit. I'm letting you stay for Daydream's sake."

With that, he disappeared. Leaving Foolish and Dream alone, and with their plan to escape.

:) :) :) :) :) :)