Episode 2: Lights

- SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, STRICTLANDS -

"They should be awake already," a low voice said out of concern. "How hard did you hit them?"

"Not that hard," another voice scoffed. "Yunho may have hit too hard though."

"I did NOT! He didn't go down after the first hit, so, I had to hit twice."

Wooyoung whined at the screaming, slowly opening his eyes before flinching. There was a blindfold over him as his hands and feet were bound together behind his back. His head pounded, a major headache vibrating through his entire body. 

"Who the fuck has me tied up like a sex slave?" He shouted to anyone around him. "You could have just asked, you fucker."

"He talks too much," another voice said. "Gag him."

"He said one sentence, Innie, that's cruel," A new voice said. "I mean, we did kidnap him and his friends."

"Shut up, Seonghwa," the voice from the rooftop said. "The others are waking up, too."

"Wooyoung? Mingi?" Yeosang called out, not knowing he was once again. 

"I am here," Mingi groaned. "Who the fuck hit me? My head is vibrating," he grumbled. 

"Jeffery Dahmer and friends," Wooyoung said in a narrator voice, nodding to himself. 

"What? Cannibals?!" Yeosang asked, wiggling his hands to try and loosen the rope.

"Okay, gag them. They talk too much."

"You two have been hanging around Hongjoong too much, don't ya think?"

"No,"Wooyoung shook his head, still not being able to see a thing. "No on is gaggin' me unless it with their dick."

"Really, Wooyoung? You can't be fucking serious for a second?" Mingi scolded, wiggling around uncomfortably.

"Oh, that one is funny," the same voice that answered to 'Yunho' chucked. "Let's keep the funny ones."

"What the fuck? Do I look like a a clown?" Wooyoung scoffed, trying to loosen the rope.

"Yes," a bunch of voices, including Yeosang's and Mingi's, said at once.

"Well, fuck you," Wooyoung frowned.

"Come on, let's get them into the arena," the voice from the roof said. 

"Wait, I haven't checked them yet!"

"It's fine, Felix, we can check after they pass."

"I am sorry? Arena? Pass? What the fuck?" Mingi asked.

"You'll see," the one that answered to 'Seonghwa' said.

The three boys felt someone start to drag them across the dirt. 

"I am going to go up; can you guys handle them?"

"Yeah, go away. We got them."