Episode 14: Answer | Part 1

-Somewhere in Lazia City-

"Let's go down and wake the others," Wooyoung yawned, standing up and stretching.

"Yeah," San stuttered, looking at the small patch of exposed skin when Wooyoung lifted his arms. "Let's do that," he got up and folded the blanket.

Wooyoung hopped down that roof, waiting for San to follow him before walking into the small room.

He had to physically slap his hand over his mouth to keep him from laughing.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong ended up as Hongjoong trying to kick away Seonghwa's spooning. Jongho and Yeosang somehow ended up near each other, their hands resting on each other's chest. Mingi and Yunho's legs got tangled up as Mingi hugged Yunho's waist, his face on his stomach, as Yunho wrapped his leg around Mingi's waist.

Wooyoung didn't know whether to cry because it was so cute or laugh because it was so dumb.

"Wanna see something funny?" Wooyoung whispered to San, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No," San shook his head, seeing the mischief growing in Wooyoung's eyes.

"Too bad," Wooyoung softly giggled, stepping over everything to slowly get to Mingi. He then leaned down and blew in his ear, causing the man to stir and tighten his grip around Yunho.

Wooyoung looked up once more at San shaking his head, wiggling his eyebrows, and leaning closer to Mingi's ear.

"Zombies!" He shouted, causing Mingi to push Yunho away, stand up and grab a blade from his leg. In a defensive position, he held the closest person, Wooyoung, and made him behind him.

"Where?" Mingi shouted, his deep morning voice causing Yunho to open his eyes with confusion.

Wooyoung's maniac-like laugh awoken the group, causing them to stand up...well, most of them quickly.

"What's going on?" Yeosang grumbled, his voice just as deep as Mingi's. "Zombies?" He shook his head and grabbed the closest weapon he could find.

"Nah," Wooyoung shook his head. "It was just the easiest way to wake your asses up."

"What?" Mingi turned and scowled at the man. "Don't do that," he shoved Wooyoung away.

"Hey, I get to have a little fun," Wooyoung frowned. "I let you guess sleep."

"Yeah, for your shift," Yeosang sighed. "You have to stop doing that...or one day we are not going to believe you."

"Then that will be on you," Wooyoung poked Yeosang's chest. "Also, it's already morning."

"What?" Everyone turned to look out to see the brightly lit city as the silence grew louder.

"Oh, I see-"

Wooyoung was now passed out where Mingi and Yunho were sleeping.

"Hello?" Mingi gently kicked Wooyoung on his legs.

"He stayed up all night watching," San explained. "Said that you guys needed the most rest."