Episode 9: Deja Vu || Part 2

- SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, STRICTLANDS -

Warmth.

Wooyoung felt warmth as he brought whatever was keeping him warm closer.

Fluttering his eyes, he yawned and stretched before hugging the object again.

His eyes shot open as he realized what, or rather, who, he was holding.

"Oh, shit!" Wooyoung pushed himself away from San, causing them to fall off the bed.

"Ow! You fucker!" San shouted, suddenly awake from the fall.

"Sorry!" Wooyoung jumped to his feet, leaning over the bed to help him up. He then looked around and found the place empty.

"Where is everyone?" Wooyoung asked, nervously looking around.

"Don't worry," San rubbed his head. "They just went to go get the car. Yeosang wanted you to get more sleep."

"Then why are you here?" Wooyoung asked, still looking around the empty room.

"Two things. One, because someone needed to be here to tell you. Two, because you wouldn't go of me."

"Excuse me?" Wooyoung looked at San, his eyebrow raised with distrust.

"Two things," San stated again, this time shouting.

"I fucking heard you, ass!" Wooyoung covered his ears. "I mean, why was I holding you?"

"You don't remember last night?" San asked, his face now solemn.

"Honestly," Wooyoung shook his head. "Not much. I remember Seonghwa about to beat the shit out of me, but I can't remember why. I am guessing it's because I said something stupid. Maybe it was because they were done with my bullshit?" Wooyoung rambled, gesturing to himself. "I don't know if you know this, but I sorta tried to kill them and killed their little girlfriend at the time."

Wooyoung started to laugh, it sounded like a humorous laugh, but the strong hint of sadness made San frown.

"It was so traumatizing! But oh, well! I hope her ghost doesn't come after me! Anyways. Where am I? Oh, right! I am in the bunker! What is on...oh! I have a lip ring now!" Wooyoung paced around the room. "You sure they are coming back? I-"

"Wooyoung!" San shouted, sighing as Wooyoung faced him.

"What?"

"That was like my sixth time calling you," San ran his fingers through his hair. "You are rambling."

"I am not!" Wooyoung crossed his arms. "It's not my fault you can't understand my fast talking."

"Wooyoung," San walked up to grab the other's hands. "Do you really not remember last night?"

"No," Wooyoung honestly spoke, shaking his head. "I really can't recall anything!"

"Hmm," San nodded his head. "Come sit with me."

"Okay," Wooyoung followed, confused, but still followed. Sitting on the bed, San gave him a warm smile.