Episode 6: The Ring || PART 1

- SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, STRICTLANDS -

"Hey, Wooyoung?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it okay if I ask why you freaked out about Seonghwa-"

"No."

"Got it, shutting up," San nodded, opening the door to the cafeteria for him.

"Sorry," Wooyoung walked into the already crowded cafeteria. "That sounded rude, huh?"

"You're fine-"

"Jung Wooyoung!" Wooyoung heard Yeosang shout from a table.

"Fuck."

Yeosang and Mingi both rushed over to the boy, grabbing him away from San.

"Are you hurt?" Mingi asked, lifting his arm.

"No-"

"Of course, he is hurt! Look at his face!" Yeosang chimed in, grabbing Wooyoung's face and looking at the bruise.

"Ow! Okay, that was because-"

"Did you do this?" Mingi turned and pointed at San.

"Um-"

"Of course he did!" Yeosang pushed Wooyoung behind him. "Did he hurt you, Wooyoung?"

"Okay, yes, that was me but- AH!" San lifted his hands in defense but Mingi grabbed him by the collar.

"You little shit-"

"Mingi!" Wooyoung shouted. "It's fine! We just sparred this morning! Plus, he's more fucked up than I am."

"Oh," Mingi nodded, releasing San and dusting off his shirt. "Sorry about that, dude."

"It's okay," San chuckled. "It's nice to see you guys protective over each other."

"So, you guys sparred? Is that it?" Yeosang asked, crossing his arms.

"Yeah," Wooyoung nodded. "That's it."

Mingi and Yeosang stared at the two in silence.

"What?"

"We're waiting for some dumb joke about San's late mother," Mingi confessed.

"I won't do that...for now," Wooyoung grinned, earning a light shove from San.

"Nah," San smiled. "We made up and started over. We are friends now, right?" He asked, wrapping his arm around Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Yep," Wooyoung nodded. "We talked it out."

"Huh," Yeosang looked at them in suspicion.

"Hmmmm," Mingi hummed.

"What?" Wooyoung frowned.