Episode 9: Deja Vu || Part 1

- SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, STRICTLANDS -

They all loaded up in the small vehicle, taking turns sitting and hanging on until Wooyoung said 'fuck it' and sat down on Yeosang.

Yeosang complained, pushing him onto San.

Wooyoung would protest, saying how rude Yeosang was, but San wrapped his arms around his waist. His ears flushed as San softly whispered, 'seat belt,' tightening his hold around him.

Mingi, hanging next to them, could only cringe at sight, earning a knowing grin from the speedy driver. Yeosang watched in confusion, wondering what could have happened to make the boys become friends like they weren't going to murder each the previous day.

They all rode in silence until the car came to a stop.

"What happened?" Seonghwa asked, looking at Yunho with confusion.

"Hey, Cap," Yunho gripped the steering wheel tightly. "Did you check the gas tank before you left?"

"Oh," Hongjoong shifted on Seonghwa's lap. "Yeah! I made sure to see if the tank was full! As I grabbed my supplies, I rushed to tell Chan he was in charge and chased after six morons and my idiot fiancé!" The leader sarcastically smiled.

"I am not an idiot. I just want some answers-"

"You're an idiot," Hongjoong turned to glare at them.

"Okay."

Wooyoung shrunk in size, slouching as the others bit their tongues.

"Well, we are going to have to walk," Yunho sighed, getting out of the car.

"How much do we have to walk?" Jongho asked, jumping out of the car.

"About a mile or so," San answered, letting Wooyoung hop off.

"Okay, that's not bad," Wooyoung chimed in. "Is there gas at your camp thingy?"

"There should be," Yunho answered, holding his hand to help Yeosang get out. "We can walk back with the tank tomorrow."

"And what about after we run out again?" Yeosang asked, thanking Yunho.

"It's back to our glory days, guys!" Wooyoung smiled. "Remember those?"

Mingi and Yeosang started to groan, dramatically throwing their bodies onto each other.

"No! No more sunburn!"

"I don't want to walk anymore," Yeosang cried out.

"Stop complaining," Hongjoong went to the back and opened the trunk. He grabbed a backpack before slamming it shut. "We can complain once we get to camp. Until then, start walking those legs."

"You can't talk; we practically lived out here!" Mingi grumbled, throwing a backpack over his shoulder.

"Yeah! Have you ever gone days without eating just to eat some cactus soup?" Yeosang chimed in.