Episode 5: Sunrise

- SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, STRICTLANDS -

"Okay," Wooyoung said, circling San, who was in the middle of the sparring mat. "First to tap, losses. Deal?"

San scoffed, folding his arms as he nodded. "I am not a dumbass...unlike someone here...I know the stupid rules."

"Alright," Wooyoung jumped up and down to get his blood moving. "Don't cry to mommy when you lose- Oh, wait...."

"You don't have new jokes?" San asked, rolling his eyes.

"Well, that depends."

"On what?"

"Do you have any siblings?"

"You're an asshole," San cracked his knuckles.

"But ya know what this asshole didn't do? Kidnap people!" Wooyoung changed his voice like how someone would when talking to a dog.

"For fuck sake," San grumbled. "Let's just do this already."

"Alright, pretty boy," Wooyoung got into his stance.

San watched as Wooyoung made a semicircle using his left foot before doing the same on his right.

Wooyoung only placed his hands near his face before diving to grab San by the leg and pulling him down to the floor.

San groaned, the air getting knocked out of his lungs.

The shorter boy tried to put San in side control, but he shrimped away- kicking Wooyoung in the face.

Wooyoung then got up and circled San like a hyena, waiting for their prey to slowly bleed to death.

San used that time to get up and send a high kick to Wooyoung's chest, causing the boy to grip his leg and make San fall with him.

Wooyoung quickly got up and ran behind San, flicking his head as he laughed.

"I'm not even using 30% of my strength or speed yet you still can't land a prope-"

A hard and solid punch landed on Wooyoung's jaw, making him dizzy and almost knocked out.

"I would say protect your face, but I think the punch made it look better."

"You're so dead," Wooyoung shook his head before doing the same thing he did with his legs.

"Shit," San muttered, seeing an almost unnatural speed from Wooyoung as he moved to his side and flipped him backward.

Wooyoung pinned San's under his legs, pinning the taller's chest with his knees.

San then tried to buck Wooyoung off but it made the boy smile.

"I told you," Wooyoung leaned down. "You will never be able to beat me in hand-in-hand combat."

The boy dragged a finger from San's temple to his jaw.

"Nice jawline."

"You fucking crazy," San struggled to get away from the boy.