Episode 19: Precious (3)

-Somewhere in The New World-.

TA: (mentions of slight gore)

"We need to go," Yunho said, looking around to ensure Eda wasn't near them.

"What? Why?" San asked, looking at Yunho with sad eyes. "We just got here."

"We have been here for almost three weeks now," Yunho spoke, crossing his arms as he sat on the couch. "If we do not leave now, we will not leave ever...and you guys know that."

It was true; everyone was growing attached to the elder woman, especially Wooyoung.

He had told her everything from the darkest of times to the happiest. So did everyone else, it seems.

Eda was like a big mama bear, and Wooyoung was an injured and tired fox.

But he knew he had grown to attached and was afraid he would never be able to let her go.

"Yunho is right," Wooyoung sadly agreed. "I need to get to-."

"We," Yunho interrupted. "We need to get to The Walls."

"Right," Wooyoung nodded. "We need to get to The Walls so I can return you guys to your Safe Zone somehow...."

"Yeah, he is right," Hongjoong walked into the room, Seonghwa close behind. "If all goes well...we can come back for Mrs. Eda. Offer her a place of safety and community."

"I will be more than happy to give up our room just for her!" Seonghwa smiled, clapping their hands as Hongjoong's face dropped.

"Okay, maybe not our room but a place where she is comfortable."

"Why? You sleep in your office or the couch most of the time," Seonghwa jerked an eyebrow upward and crossed their arms. "You know this is the most I got to sleep with you since you confessed?"

"Um-."

"Damn!" Mingi gasped, his face in shock as he didn't mean to say that. "I'm sorry..."

"That's an issue that we will not talk about right now but definitely will later," Jongho raised his hands slightly, getting everyone back on track.

"Yeah, very much," Yeosang nodded. "We need to find The Walls. But we can not find anything if we continue to make a home here...I am starting to become attached to Eda, and I am afraid that I won't be able to let her go."

"Same," San nodded, his eyes becoming watery. "She reminds me too much of my mom."

"Why don't we just take her with us?" Mingi asked, his offer being more desirable than realistic.

Of course, everyone wanted to take her along...but they knew she would not be able to handle the journey.

"You know she wouldn't be able to handle the trip, Mingi," Wooyoung sighed, letting the realization hit.

"That is why I say we hurry and find The Walls and come back for her," Yunho said, looking around at the seven men. "This is the best thing for all of us."