New neighbors?

This is my first chapter and uhhh I hope you enjoy.

Little background knowledge:

• You live with your mom who is like Robby's but more of a drunk.. she gets bad drunk sometimes but she can be nice.
• Your friends with Eli and Dimitri.
• You take care of yourself most of the time.
• Your father left when you were younger so you live with your mom in south sea's apartment complex.

I think that this is all for now! Maybe more of her past will come out during the story!

Your pov:

I sigh looking down at my mother. Another morning she's passed out drunk on the couch. That means she won't be able to make it to work.. dammit..

I take the empty beer bottle out of her hand. Then I pick up the rest of them scattered across the living room. I throw them all away and take the trash bag out and bring it down to the dumpsters.

I walk out the door and shut it behind me. "Hey, I'm Miguel. My family and I just moved into 109." I turn around to see a black haired boy. "oh hey, I'm Y/n." I continue walking and throwing the trash away.

As a blonde man walked out of his apartment with a bag of trash in his hand. Miguel turns towards the man. " I was wondering if you were having trouble with your water pressure, because I know our sinks being weird right now and.."

I began to walk away. Waste of time. I walk into my apartment to see my mom getting another beer out of the fridge. "You have work, you know." I stand by the front door. " you don't think I know that. I'm getting ready. Stay the fuck out of my business." She walks to her room.

Whatever.. I shrugged and went to my room. I got my phone and headphones, and started listening to my playlist and lay down on my bed. I guess I should take a nap.

(Couple hours later)

!BOOM!

I jolt awake. I take my headphones off quickly and run to open my door. I see my mom laying on the floor with the front door wide open!?

"Mom what the hell!?" She doesn't move. Of course.. she's drunk. Again. I pick her up and drag her to the couch. Damn she's heavy.. I lay her on the couch carefully.. don't need her yelling at me.

I get up and pick up all her stuff. I put it all away. Then I go to make myself something to eat only to find nothing! Of course! She forgets to go get fucking food. Doesn't surprise me..

"Mom I'm going to go get some food. I'll be back shortly." I look towards her. No response what so ever.. I walk back to my room to grab my phone and wallet. Then I grab the house keys and walk out the door.

I lock the door. I walk to the strip malls mini mart.. they normally have good food or somewhat good.. when I walk in I head straight to the chip aisle and grab some Doritos.

"Tell him he has a tiny wang." I look up confused. The blonde man from earlier.. I walk over to the drinks and grab a water bottle from the fridge.(whatever the thing is called where the water is stored.)

I stand behind the blonde man and Miguel. " I speak English, asshole." The clerk fired back. "oh really?" Blondie snatches the pizza. What an asshole. Miguel places whatever he has on the counter. The clerk rings up his items and put them in a bag.

"Thank you!" Miguel smiles at the clerk. He turns to walk out. "Oh hey, y/n!" He moved out of the way. I placed my items on the counter. "Hey Miguel." I slightly smile at him. "my grandma isn't feeling too well, so I got her this." he shows me the Pepto.