Saddness and messed up Dojo's

You're POV:

I sighed, letting the water fall down my body, I was just thinking about how bad today was. Normally, this type of stuff would blow over by now, but... Something just didn't feel right.

It was around 9:00 when I got out of the shower and dressed before laying down on the couch. My stomach had a weird feeling and I couldn't get it to go away. 30 minutes had passed my mom still wasn't home, I had just been lost in my thoughts.

It was quiet, not something that I normally liked, I always had some kind of music playing to drown out the silence. But I was enjoying it, kind of.

! Knock knock knock!

Well, that didn't last long. I got up and opened the door to see Miguel standing there, tears pouring down his eyes. He pushed past me and sat down on the couch with his fingers in his hair. "Y/n, I'm so, so sorry. I fucked up," I shut the door and sat down on the coffee table in front of him.

"I messed up y/n. so, so bad."
"What do you mean? Miguel what's wrong."

He grabbed my hand and held it in front of him while rubbing his thumb over my hand. My heart was pounding, and my stomach was in knots.

"Miguel, what did you do?"
"Tory. She. Uh... Kissed me."

My whole body went numb, I froze, looking at the ground. Tears fell down my face and my body started shaking. "Baby listens to me," I didn't move. "She kissed me, I didn't kiss back. I swear!"

"Look at me, please." His voice was barely a whisper, I looked into his eyes full of tears. Normally, I would have slapped him in the face or thrown him out but for some reason, I didn't feel like doing it, I felt like he was telling the truth. His hand wiped away my tears.

He got up, but I didn't let go of his hand, he turned back towards me and I pulled him in for a hug. His arms wrapped around me tightly, and he cried into my shoulder. I cried into his chest while hugging him tightly. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my face into his neck.

He placed me down on the couch and grabbed a blanket. He laid down beside me and placed the blanket over us. He started humming a song, our song. My eye's closed as I listened to him, everything else around me disappeared as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly opened, and I sat up, Miguel was still there. I got up without waking him and grabbed some water. I stood at the counter, leaning on it while staring into the sink. My thoughts were all over the place, I know I can trust Miguel, he's not the type of person to just cheat on you... right?

I need to hear Tory's side as well, maybe he did cheat. I don't want to believe that of course, but just to be sure. Then I remembered the look on his face when I opened the door, he was so heartbroken and distraught... I thought something worse happened.

That memory of Miguel from the dance also had me in a daze, I can't believe I just left dim there in the mall with those assholes. Suddenly, arms wrapped around my waist and I froze. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Miguel, and my body relaxed. He planted soft kisses on my neck.

"Can I explain what happened?" I nodded, and we walked over to the dining room table.

"So after you left the restaurant yesterday, I was working on something. For you. When you left I was sad and confused, and I just needed to clear my head,"
            "Tory said she knew a place for me to clear my head, it was a playground but no one was around, so I guess it worked. We were talking about things here and there, and she started leaning in and kissing me. I instantly pushed her off." He paused.
"She kept apologizing over and over, she even started to freak out, shaking, panicking. I decided it was best we leave. Tears wouldn't stop coming out of my eyes as I realized like realized what had happened. Then I decided to tell you right away, and I'm sorry... I understand if you want to break up."