Canyon

There will be like an intense make out session later and kinda lemon? Idk what you wanna call it but if you don't like that type of stuff I'll put a marks so you know when to skip.

⚠︎︎ ⚠︎︎(the symbol)

Your pov:

Me and hawk were throwing pop corn at strangers in the audience. Then acting like it wasn't us as they looked back. Aisha was talking to Miguel, quietly. I didn't want to eavesdrop so I stopped paying attention to them.

Miguel's pov:

"What's wrong?" Aisha asked me, I looked over at Y/N to make sure that she wasn't listening. "I just can't stop thinking about what happened earlier this morning." Aisha just frowned and looked at y/n.

"She... how do I put this?... when she first moved here and we became friends there was also another new kid. I believe his name was Benjamin or something but that's not the point. they started dating they never kissed, but... Benjamin was ready to take it to the next level." She raised her eyebrows.

I made a disguised face. "and when she said no... he started shaming her just like how people fat shamed me. He would say things about her body and made her feel bad about herself. Don't tell her I told you she'll be really mad at me." Aisha looked over at the two throwing popcorn.

I just nodded, watching them.

Your pov:

I throw another piece of popcorn, hitting someone in the head, causing them to turn around. Hawk threw a piece heading some bald dude in the head. "Who the hell did that?" The bald man got up from his seat and we pretended like we weren't doing anything.

¸¸ .•*¨)☆🌹🌺.•'¸.•*'¨)
                           (Time skip)

After the movies, we all just kind of spent the afternoon goofing around not doing much but you know just hanging out. It was getting pretty late and we had school the next day so me and Miguel headed back to the apartment.

we were holding hands walking down the apartment when I saw a big fire coming from the apartment complex. My eyes widened and I started running.

Please don't be on fire.

I kept running, ignoring the shouts from Miguel behind me. One I got to the entrance I saw sensei's car on fire with a bunch of guys laying around on the ground. I groan and walk to my apartment completely ignoring Miguel. Then I start to break down sliding down the front door.

What if that had been mom? I couldn't save her. Id have no one.

¸¸ .•*¨)☆🌹🌺.•'¸.•*'¨)
                           (Time skip)

I sigh as I take my test, I forgot to study last night. Things go so out of hand, I just. I try my hardest to fill in all the questions before the time ends. The test was almost over and I only had three questions left.

Even though it was a practice test, I still feel like I'm gonna fail, and this is going to... i don't know.

The bell rang, today I was just feeling.. like crap. Miguel walked over to me and grabbed my hand. Then he gave me a kiss on the lips.

Dim watches us and rolls his eyes. "You two make me absolutely disgusted." I laugh a little.

"Your just mad you can get a girlfriend." I smirked as we walked to go meet up with Aisha. Dim just rolled his eyes.