Overthinking

By the way, I need to come up with a name for Y/N's mom so, uh, it's going to be:
Ashley, honestly, that name kept coming to my head and I don't know why, but yeah.

Also, on a different note, I love that photo of Xolo^^

Your pov:

"You've trained hard. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. you're ready for this tournament, am I right?" Sensei yells at us.

Why are we in a junkyard? Im so confused.

"Yes, sensei!" Everyone shouted back. "Wrong!" He threw his beer can at us, making it go everywhere. "Your best ain't shit. If you wanna win the all valley under 18 karate tournament, you gotta give me better than your best." He paced back and forth on top of the car.

"Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?" he continued to pace. "Yes, sensei!" Everyone shouted.

"Are you losers?" He questioned. "No, Sensei!" Everyone shouted than union. "Are you nerds?"

"No, Sensei!" We yelled back. "Are you sure?" He stopped pacing.

"No, sensei!" Sensei slapped his hands on his face and some of us laughed.

~montage~
(3rd person.)

Johnny made Miguel and hawk run through a tire corse. "Your enemies are all around you. Destroy them!" He handed everyone a bat, all his students went out, destroying car parts. For y/n tho it was more than destroying her enemies. It was more of releasing anger than anything.

They went back to doing the tire course. Everyone in a line going through the tires. "Let's go, squirt. Good job, buddy. Go!" Johnny encouraged all his students as they went by him.

Johnny made them walk in a line over scrap parts, balance. "Come on, princess. Let's go. Move that ass." He encouraged Miguel to move faster.

other kids continue to smashing things.

More tire running.

Balancing.

Aisha tripped while doing the tires which made everyone else fall and result. Hawk through a piece of A car door onto another car, which made Miguel high-fived him.

Y/n dragged a large piece of car that even she could barely pick up.

The boys watched her amused. She picked up the piece of car just barely and threw it out the window making a very loud bang. She high-fived herself and walked away.

"You wanna win? You gotta be hungry. You guys hungry?" He Handed out some food, meat I think? (Breaking the 4th wall lol.)

Some of the kids started eating the meat. "Good. 'Cause so are they." Johnny blew a dog whistle that Only dogs can hear.

Suddenly dogs started barking.

Your pov:

"Oh shit!" I screamed and started running. Miguel ran along with me, right behind me. I jumped over a car with Miguel right behind me and climb up some metal thing.

There was a dog right beneath us, but something caught it's attention. The dog ran away from us to go after Eli, he bit him in the ass.

Eli screamed out in pain and all I could do a flinch.

Poor Eli.

Both me and Miguel climbed down and gave each other a hug both letting out a breath of relief.