Tournament

Your pov:

I sit their watching Miguel's sleeping state, playing with his hair.

Will he remember?

I sighed getting up to change into some normal clothes. "Y/n? Ugh.." I heard Miguel groan. He sat up rubbing his temples. "I have some aspirin for you." He nodded and took the aspirin with his bottle of water.

"Did anything weird happen last night?" He looked at me rubbing his eyes. I froze, thinking about what I should say.

Do I tell him?

"Y/n?" He stood up and stretched. "Oh uh sorry. No not to crazy. Just extra... cuddly?" I tried to find the right word.

I walked out of the room, I was sad. I don't know why I just... wish he remembered. I mean we haven't been dating for long but... ugh just never mind. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, my eyes were watery, A little red and puffy.

My eyes widen, my neck... lord. "Y/n? You alright?" I could hear his voice from the other side of the door. "Yeah! I'm fine." I looked down at the sink and washed my face.

How the hell am I gonna hide these?

Miguel was waiting on the other side of the door for me. "You should freshen up, your very sweaty from last night and reek of alcohol." He just starred at me.

I looked at him. "Y/n... are you positive I didn't do anything last night? I mean you have bruises or hickeys-" He stopped mid sentence and I guess he realized he did it and grabbed my hand, and kissed it.

Shit...

I just hugged him. "I don't feel like going over the whole night okay? Just take a shower." He kissed my head and went to the bathroom closing the door.

Aisha had sent me a text asking about the all valley tournament. I told her we'll meet up with her there.

3rd person pov:

While Miguel showered, y/n got their things together. Today was the big day. Y/n put make up over the hickeys to hide them.

When Miguel got out of the shower he changed into some new clothes. He had been trying hard to think, what he had done wrong. He had to ask hawk and Aisha maybe they know why.

Of course Aisha knew, y/n had texted her the morning of the party. Y/n was nervous and scared, she always went to Aisha for advice. "Hey you ready to go?" Y/n came out of her room with her bag.

"Yeah." They both walked out the door and got a ride from Carmen to the tournament.

¸¸ .•*¨)☆🌹🌺.•'¸.•*'¨)
                            (Time skip)

Your pov:

I was standing beside Aisha resting my head on her shoulder while we watch Miguel practice his punching. "Yo, Miguel, calm down, man. Save some for the tournament." He just gave Eli/hawk a weird look, kind of like hatred.

He continued punching the air. "Hey, don't even bother." That made me giver her a confused look.

What does that mean?...