Halloween dance

Your pov:

I knock on Miguel's door. A women answers it. "May I help you?" The strange women crosses her arms. "Sorry to bother you, but is, uhm, Miguel home?" I asked nervously.

"Yes he is. Would you like to come in and wait?" She smiles at me. "No it's fine I'll wait out here. Thank you tho." I smiled and sat on the brick like wall.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled there insta again. I saw Aisha post a old photo of us including sam at a movie night. I smiled. "Hey n/n! Ready to go?" I looked up and nodded. We started walking to the dojo.

¸¸ .•*¨)☆🌹🌺.•'¸.•*'¨)
           (Time skip)

Sensei got another dummy so both me and Miguel could practice. We both punched the dummy at the same time with the same rhythm. I had my headphones in listening to enter Sandman by Metallica.

I hear someone say something but I choose to ignore it. I continue to punch the dummy. I see from the corner of my eye Miguel stop punching so I take my headphones off.

"Hey, sensei, when are we gonna learn to do some kicking? because I was watching a YouTube video of a guy breaking boards, and it looked bad ass." I wipe some sweat of my fore head. "yeah, no shit. kicking is bad ass. But you guys aren't ready."

I cross my arms. "besides, if I don't get more students in here, I won't be able to teach you anything." I look at sensei. "you've thought about advertising, right?" I drink some water.

"Yeah, duh. Of course." I shake my head. " You're not a great liar. Me and Miguel will help you figure this out."

¸¸ .•*¨)☆🌹🌺.•'¸.•*'¨)
           (Time skip)

Me, Miguel, Eli and Dim were all sitting in the cafeteria listening to some teacher give us a speech. No one was listening tho, half the students were on their phones.

"Cyber bullying is no laughing matter. Sending a crew message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face. I'm not going to name names, but the other day and mother called me up. Because her son was crying after some kids online may front of his facial deformity."

I roll my eyes and put a hand on Eli's shoulder. "But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe space for all students." The teacher says. "if you're sick of getting bullied, my karate dojos looking for recruits." Miguel says towards Eli.

"yeah, right. You hear that, guys? A little corral training and you two are gonna kick some major ass." I shake my head. "He's serious, Dim. Our sensei's the real deal. I'm sure I could get you both discounts." I take a sip of my drink.

Both Eli and dim look at me. " as enticing as that sounds, I think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing crucible control, then getting hit in the face." I look back at the teacher.

" and one less thing while we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance. Let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive. For example, instead of sexy nurse, maybe try general neutral hospital employee." People laugh.

"Does she think people are actually going to listen to that? I mean come on it's a bunch of teenagers."
I laugh a little. "Well what are you going to go as?" Miguel looks at me questionably. I look down at my plate.

"A witch or something." I shrugged. "That's cool." I nod and listened to the rest of the teachers speech.

¸¸ .•*¨)☆🌹🌺.•'¸.•*'¨)
           (Time skip)