Pulpo

Tw: mentions on r@pe of you don't not like that sort of stuff there will be a warning.

Your POV:

Miguel and I were training outside our apartments, sensei recommended it, since we're one of his top students.

I threw a punch towards him, he dodged it throwing one right back at me, but I blocked it by lifting my knee also blocking it.

Then I tried to throw a surprise kick, but he saw it coming and pushed my leg away.

He backed up quickly as my fist went towards him, but it hit the pole instead.

So, me being slick, I threw a kick around the other side of the pole, hitting his side, making him recoil back.

Miguel went to try to defend again, but I kicked his chest, making him back towards the wall.

"Whoa!" He shouts as I went to kick him again, but instead he moves, and I kick the wall.

He grabs my leg, but I quickly spin us around and his back hits the wall, not hard but still with some force. Miguel's face twists in pain, but it quickly goes away as I smile and pull him in for a kiss, with him kissing me back.

His hands trail to my waist as we continue to make out, passionately. "You're in a good mood?" I laughed Aloud.

!BUZZ!

I felt the buzzing of my phone in my pocket, Aisha sent me an Instagram video. "Look! Tory is training hard!" Miguel looked over my shoulder at the video.

Aisha recorded Tory punching and kicking a training bag. It already had so many likes in only a few minutes.

Then another video popped up of Sam almost training hard. "Man, I guess they are taking this thing seriously." Miguel shrugged, before walking off to take a sip of his water.

"Let's head inside, we've had enough training for today." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked into his house to cool down.

Miguel walked in first with me following behind, I turned around and shut the door. As I turned around I was suddenly pressed against the front door.

Miguel had pushed me against the door as it shut and started attacking my neck, small pants left my mouth. This escalated quickly... I thought to myself as Miguel continued.

My fingers got tangled in his messy hair that fell onto his sweaty forehead making him even more hot. Eventually, he found my sweat spot and started attacking it, making a quick moan escape my lips.

My eyes widened and I quickly covered my mouth and Miguel looked up at me while blushing. I don't think I've ever heard that kinda of noise come from me. I'm literally internally crying...

!RING!

Thankfully Miguel's phone rang so the embarrassing scene was forgotten about for now, though Miguel frowned. He grabbed his phone and answered. "Hello?" Miguel questioned.

"Uh-huh. Yeah, of course we'll be there. Send y/n the address. Alright, see you later, buy." He hung the phone up with a happy expression.

"Hawk called. Moon's throwing a party at her place, she invited us." A smile spread across my face as he walked closer and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Miguel suddenly looked sad or... distracted, like he was over thinking something. We walked to the couch. As we sat down I made him look at me, my hand rested on the side of his face.

"Miggy, what's wrong?" My tone was soft, if he had been really upset about something I didn't want to make him even more upset. He hesitated, avoiding my gaze.